War is What She Wants Pt 3

Phillip's POV

I walked up the stairs that led to the tower where my mother was. 

"Mother! You have to stop this!" I pleaded.

"We are at war," My mother said.

"This isn't a war, this a massacre," I stated.

"Phillip, you don't understand. These creatures stand between us and everything we need to survive!"

"You're wrong! We can stand together."

"You're a fool to believe that. You don't know what it takes to fight for our kind!"

"You lied t me."

"I am protecting the kingdom. And your throne."

"What about father? Were you protecting him too?"

There was a quick pause in between before my mother said, "The prince is not feeling well, see him to his chambers."

Nobody moved. We just stared at each other.

"Now," my mother demanded.

I looked around once more before I ran towards the ledge and jumped. I grabbed onto the flag and floated down to the ground. Unfortunately, the general grabbed the bottom of the flag, making our descend faster because of the weight.

Aurora's POV

I ran across the field to the church and tried to open the door. I kept pulling at the blockage, but it was too heavy for my to open.

"Aurora?"

"Diaval! You're here," I said.

Both him and I started to try to open the doors. However, these soldiers came up and pulled Diaval away. He started to fight back. I was soon grabbed by both arms and held from a distance. Diaval was being tackled in a dog pile. Then out of nowhere, he started to turn into a bear.  I look up to see Maleficent flying around. But where was Phoenix? Then there was a swirl in the clouds. A thunder like boom sounded throughout the sky forcing everyone to stop and look up. A figure flew down and stopped in mid air pushing everything away. I look to see it's Hestia. She flies up to us and looks at me. Then she flies away. At that moment, I turn around and help Diaval open the doors. Knotgrass and Thistlewit flew out and saw Maleficent. 

"Look everybody, it's Maleficent!" Thistlewit said.

"And Phoenix too!" Knotgrass added.

"She's going for the Queen," I stated while observing Phoenix.

(A/N)  Hi guys! I am trying to finish this book, so I can start on a new one. I will still be writing it. I am just trying to finish The Mistress Of Evil part of the story, which is almost done. I was hoping to be able to rewrite my Hawaii Five-O story because it is not structured well.

Also, please check out my current Star Wars story, To The End.