War is What She Wants Pt. 2

No one's POV

The moorfolk made the short journey to the castle where they were greeted by the humans. However, some where asking why they weren't being let in.
When Diaval arrived he was asked to step aside all because he looked juman.

"I'm not a human! I turn into a raven! You know the one that flies around with Maleficent?" He said.

The guards paid no attention to his pleading. As the moorfolk continued to walk through the gates, Diaval quickly walked towards the side of the wall. He looked around before starting to climb over.

~*TIME SKIP*~

As soon as the moorfolk sat down, the guards closed the doors. What was unknown to the guests inside was that the door was blocked. Then the music started to play. The dust sputtered out from the organ (piano). That's when the chaos ensued.

Aurora's POV

I need to get out of here. I looked around and saw the fabric and the Queen's wedding dress. I started to create a rope which I tied to the foot of the bed. I then threw it out and off of the balcony. It doesn't reach the balcony below though. Maybe I can pretend to have escaped through there, I thought.
I went besides the door and screamed. Two guards came rushing in, but turned around to see me shutting the doors. I locked them in then ran down the hall. I found a set of stairs, so I went down them. I heard shouting from the guards trying to find me. I come up to a dead end, but I see my rope hanging there. I slowly climb my way out of the window and grab the makeshift rope. Once I have it in my grasp, I let myself hang onto it. All of a sudden, I hear a crack and start to fall. Soon the rope stopped falling and I swing through the glass doors of the balcony and tumble, resulting in getting cuts from the broken shards of glass.

"Aurora!"

"This isn't a wedding! The Queen is starting a war! Against Maleficent!"

"First my father and now this!" Philip says.

"She didn't do it! Your mother did!" I said while matching the scar on the King's forearm with the one on my finger.

"All along Iraq's was my mother..."

"I know it's hard to believe, but she's trying to take over the moors and the only way that is happening is if she kills Maleficent."

"What about Phoenix?"

"She's missing."

"You go save the moorfolk and I'll talk to my mother."

With that said, we both took off, preparing for the task at hand.