Episode 2 Part 1: The super meet up.

At sonic's house.
Sonic: Well tails. We have to meet up with the other racers in super cars!

 We have to meet up with the other racers in super cars!

Tails: I don't know sonic. The police are everywhere! They might in their position before the race even starts!
Cream: Well. I went further into technology a bit and created these for you guys! *New Equipment* Spike Strips
Tails: You've impressed me cream!
Sonic: This is going to be one of those things where I don't know what to do with them!
Spidy: First time using them?
Driver Name: Spidy
Wanted level: 3
Spidy: It will be deployed from the back of your car! If it hits a cop. They momentarily lose control of their car! The perfect time to use them is when the cops are close to you!
Sonic: Okay cool! Anyways. We better get moving! *In the Seacrest country police department*

Me: Well. If it isn't maria!
Driver Name: Maria ed
Wanted level: 12
Maria ed: Not locking me into any cells!?
Me: No! I spare you along with sonic's friends! And you watch your friends be taken down and get sent to prison with you!
Out comes 3 another officers.
Me: Officer Peashooter, Officer Sunflower and officer toadette.
Officer: Peashooter
SCPD COP RANK: 18
Officer: Sunflower
SCPD COP RANK: 19
Last driven: Lamborghini Murcielago

Officer: ToadetteSCPD COP RANK: 15Me: Be on the look out for any races! All of our equipment is available to use during a pursuit

Officer: Toadette
SCPD COP RANK: 15
Me: Be on the look out for any races! All of our equipment is available to use during a pursuit. So then they head out.
*At mission beach*
Stripe pea: So you've made it to the race, sonic and tails!
Racer Name: Stripe Pea
Wanted level: 20 (Most Wanted)
Last driven: Pagani Zonda Cinque
Sonic: How are you the most wanted racer!?
Stripe pea: Let's not talk about that and get into the race! To be continued.