Quick A/N

So, about Night's and Dream's backstory, the only people that know are the twins themselves(duh), Blue, Ink, and Killer.

Blue and Ink because Dream told them. Ink really didn't care since he only saw Nightmare as a threat and had nothing to redeem himself back to 'good'.

Blue kept quiet (this was before he knew.) as he respected others' wishes, and it was kinda obvious one of Nightmare's wishes were to have their past publicly spoken, so Blue didn't speak about it.

Killer knew because once Nightmare was having a breakdown, due to some of the gang members accidentally triggering him. Nightmare ran to a random, deserted, AU. Which ended up being Killertale. The gang had split up to find him because they were getting worried.
Killer found Nightmare in his AU and comforted him. Nightmare kept rambling in pieces about his past, and since Killer didn't know what he was talking about, he asked if Night could explain, so Night told him about his past all up to the Apple Incident. After Nightmare calmed down (Still in Killertale) he asked Killer if he not tell the others about what happened, not Night's past. So, Killer didn't tell them and let Nightmare tell them when he was ready. Nightmare still hasn't told the rest of gang(nor Error) and the time of the story.
Once Blue learned of the balance, he definitely kept quiet about the Joku twins' past.
So yeah, just to get that out of the way.
Bai! ^w^
Hope your next twenty-four hours go well! ....I should really stop with these wordings