Chapter 4,

No POV

Everyone was staring at the Bad Sanses. They had just dusted the Royal Scientist and are now bullshitting around like this was normal. I mean it was. For the murderers.
A monster was able to sneak into Waterfall and ran to Gerson.
"GERSON! GERSON!! T-The *huff* The Royal S*huff*-Scientist was just killed!!"
———————
"Boys, stop screwing around, we need to go sooner or later!"
"Okay, dAd-" Dust replied, making jazz hands at the last word. The rest of the skeletons ( minus S-1 & P-2) lightly chuckled.
"Hey you!"
The bad Sanses turned around to see Gerson and Asgore, hammer and trident at the ready with some guards.
"Were you the ones who slaughtered Dr. Gaster!?"
"Puttin' it in a biiiiiiiit of a morbid way don't cha' think?" Horror stated, slightly throwing up his axe and catching it.
"And more or less he tried to blast us first, it was self-defense if ya ask me." Cross said, summoning his giant knife.
They stood up, preparing for battle.
They had already screwed this AU up by not letting Gaster fall into the core, so their was no point trying to let it resume normally. ... Wait. Why were S-1 and P-2 at Snowdin anyways, they should be at Hotland!
"You dare raise your weapon at the King!?"
".....yeah? .....I mean, what does it look like we're doing?'

(One Battle Scene later than I can't write because it'll probably be one sided. It's like 5 against 1 what wAs I supposed to write anyways—)

The villagers of Snowdin looked at the gang in horror as Gerson, Asgore, and the guards' dust blew in the wind, Asgore's cape and the armor being all that's left.
"Come  on." Nightmare said as he opened up a portal up to another AU, preferably, an empty one. "Let's go"

—————————————
Hi! Sorry this is somewhat short. With school and all I don't have much time and I don't actually have too many ideas of what to do. This was kinda just an Idea stuck in my head so that I just needed to get out. I'm not discontinuing just I probably won't update much—
I'll probably update this to be longer some time later.
Anyways Bye!
—————————————