Rescued

I lay on the floor shaking and crying, Hun touched me in so many ways I want to get rid of the feeling. What he had us do for him is scarring, whenever we didn't do what he asked he would beat us. Miko would sometimes torture me as well when I upset Hun. They have me wear revealing things to please him whenever he comes around. Poor Oscar stands around naked and humiliated. "Blue, Oscar. Are
You the two of you wearing what he bought you? Because if you aren't Hun won't be too happy." Right now we're wearing a school girl costume for him, the door opens and I whimper as Hun walks in. Oscar stays close to me as much as possible. "Have you been a good little girl?" I look at the ground wanting to cry "yes.." he grabs my face forcing me to look at him "yes what?" The tears fall "yes...daddy" he smiles in satisfaction "I'm in the mood to give you a few good spankings. Hands and knees. Oscar be a good little bitch and count." We do what he asks and the spankings began. As Oscar continues to count, my arms and legs are starting to shake from the pain and the fear of what's going to happen next. The spanking stops and I hear him unbuckling his pants "don't get up, today will be different." He pulls hard on my tail causing me to wince in pain. "If you move I will beat you." He's going to take my virginity! I can't have him do that I'm supposed to belong to Leo. But...Leo never came for me, he never tried looking for me. "GET AWAY FROM THEM!" Leo knocks out Hun and I watch as Leo beat the shit out of him. "Leo stop! Stop! Blue is watching." Leo looks at me his eyes soften "Blue" I flinch as he gets closer "it's ok, it's ok Blue I got you." He holds me in his arms and I instantly start crying. "You came for me" I cling on to him for dear life "come on let's get the two of you out of here." Leo carries me out the building and I close my eyes burying my face in his chest. "I promise I will never let you go again."
I sit in the lab with Oscar holding his hand. Raph and Leo stood behind us watching while Donnie can run a few tests. "They are both healthy foxes but their mental state is damaged." Leo holds me close to him. "Will they be ok?" Donnie shuts everything off "it will probably take a few weeks before they are out of their traumatized state, but with a little help they should recover quickly." I hold on to Leo's arm "Blue you're ok, you can relax." I can't relax even if I wanted to. "I'm taking her to bed, I will see you guys in the morning." "NO!" Leo and Raph looks at us shocked. "Please we want to stay together." Leo and Raph nod. "Living room." Leo stops. "They need a bath first."

While the water runs Leo and Raph help us out the disgusting clothes Hun put us in. "You alright baby?" Oscar flinches from Raph. "Sorry I didn't mean too."Raph pats his head. "It's ok, you will be ok." Leo slowly takes my clothes off as if I'm going to break if he makes the wrong move. Once we were completely naked Raph and Leo sit us in the tub together while they sit and watch. Raph sighs. "How are we gonna tell Vern and April what happened ta em?" I play with the foam distracting my deep thoughts. Oscar scrubs my back while I wash my arms, neck and shoulder. I continue to wash my body and I help Oscar. "We're not babies you know." Leo looks at me. "I know but, the two of you don't need to be alone right now, especially after what happened during the camping trip, we are not taking our eyes off the two of you. We are keeping the two of you close to us as much as possible." After our bath and drying off they hand us both a giant t-shirt that can fit us like a dress.
The living room is full of blankets and pillows for us. "Get comfortable, both of you." Oscar and I get under the covers together shivering. "Ra-Raph" "Le-Leo." Leo and Raph joins us keeping us sandwiched together like last time. Leo wraps his arms around me gently. "Get some sleep Blue."
The next morning I freshened up still wearing Leo's t-shirt I walk into the kitchen grabbing the orange juice while Oscar grabs us cups. "Good morning you two." I jump spilling the carton of orange juice all over the floor and Oscar breaks the cups. Leo and Raph looks at us and I start to panic"we're sorry w-we will clean everything up, it was an accident!" I say grabbing a towel. Leo grabs my wrist and Raph grabs Oscars hands to prevent him from picking up the glass with his barehands. "It's ok you two, it's just orange juice we can always replace it and the cups, we have a lot of them, ok? Mikey breaks them all the time, no big deal. Right?" He lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him. "Understand?" I don't know what to say, what does he want? I start to whimper. "Blue?" I avoid eye contact "BLUE, OSCAR!!" We start crying when we see April and Vern. "APRIL, VERN!!" I hug her right the both of us crying. "I missed you so much April!" I bury my face in her neck. "I missed you too." Vern then speaks. "you have to tell us everything that had happened." I pull away and go quiet along with Oscar. "Blue, Oscar, what's wrong?" Donnie walks up. "Uhm...they are not ready to talk about what had happened. What they did to them, broke them, they are not themselves right now. We're just gonna have to be patient with them for right now. They attached themselves to each other and to Raph and Leo as a safety net, I can't get no where close to them without freaking them out."

After the conversation with Vern and April they leave for work. "Are da two of ya hungry?" I shake my head not feeling hungry at all. I feel like if I eat the food might decide to come back up "I just wanted orange juice." "Yea me too." We tell them. Leo grabs new cups while Raph grabs oranges. "luckily we have oranges." He grabs an orange slicing it in half and starts squeezing the juice out with his bare hands without any struggle. He grabs more oranges doing the same until my cup was filled with orange juice and then Oscars. "Thanks."