Cookies to daddy

Today I'm picking up Jen since Leo is working over time and won't be home tonight. Ever since she started school Leo's been acting strange. "Mommy!" Jen hugs my legs. "Mrs. Hamato. I see you're picking Jen up today." I smile. "Yea I am, it's almost like you were expecting my husband they way you were fixing yourself. I know my husband has an effect on women so I'm going to give you a warning. Come near my husband or try anything I will make sure you scream for God and hope he saves you from my wrath. I will rip your eyes out and shove them down your throat so you can watch me rip your head off your shoulders." The color leaves her body. "How did Jennika do today." She tries to keep from stammering. "She...uhm di-did great." I smile that's great! Hopefully you head my warning, I will kill you if you try anything. Come on Jen, you want to help mommy bake some cookies for daddy?" She cheers. "Cookies!"

"Jen be careful they're hot." I made a few batch of cookies for the house hold and I'm taking the first batch to Leo. "Look at you miss stay at home mom." Oscar eats a cookie. "Raph is working late as well. I should bring him some of these cookies if you don't mind." I laugh. "No, I don't." Alice takes a cookie. "I can watch the triplets and your twins  for you. I need to get some practice before this baby comes." I laugh. "Ok, thanks."

We walk Down the hall of the police station. "Grandma!" She lets go of my hand and run into my mothers arms. "Hi mom, is Leo in his office?" Before she could answer Leo interrupts. "Blue, in my office now." He seems angry. "Mom, can you watch Jen for a bit?" She nods.  I nervously follow Leo to his office, he close the door and lock it. "What in the actual fuck Blue. You threatened Jen's teacher?" My ears go back. "I wanted to keep her away from you. She's to flirty and suspicious." He face palms. "Luckily she gave me her statement and no one else, Blue you threatened to kill her. This is serious I can arrest you for that, do you know that? You can't go around saying this type of stuff to people." He shreds the paper. "I'm not putting it in the record, let this be a warning, alright? Don't look sad my scary little ch- ow! Blue, that was a stapler!" I roll my eyes. "You will be fine. Anyways- hey! What are you doing?" He handcuffs me and connects me to the leg of his desk, having me bend over on my knees and hands. "Leo!" He doesn't respond and spanks me. "Be a good pup and shut up. A peep from you and I spank harder." I whimper. "Not a peep Blue." I almost yelp when he pulls at my tail. He begins spanking me, she only thing you can hear are the slaps. He spanks harder, harder than usual. "Leo what the hell!" He stops and rub my ass. "Sorry I went a little too far." He kiss my ass cheeks then he unzips his pants pulling himself out. He lines himself up and pushes in. "Leo~" I moan out. He sticks two fingers in my mouth to muffle my moans. "Fuck we gotta make this quick." I whimper. He pulls his fingers out my mouth as he cums inside me. Leo pulls out of me and fix himself, he fix my shorts and laughs "you can stay there for a while and think about your crimes." I pull at the cuffs. "Leo, no, un-cuff me! Leo? Leo!" Dammit I hate when he does this." Would it be safe for the baby if I shift? No I shouldn't just in case. "Leo is gonna get it." The door opens and Raph laughs. "Hey Blue, what ya do ta piss Leo off." "Can you Un-cuff me?" He shakes his head. "Don't get me involved don't worry hopefully he won't forget ya, Rebecca has him in the filing room." My ears go back and I whine. "But I'm pregnant." "Wow congrats da two of ya finally did it." I whine again. "Raphie!" He rolls his eyes. "Fine." He pulls out his keys and release me. "Thank you so much!"
I go looking for Leo in the filing room and hear a weird conversation. "What do you want from me...I told you I'm married...leave my family out of this...ok...ok." He sounds defeated by something. "Leo?" He jumps. "How did you get out the cuffs?" I smile. "Raph." He chuckles. "Of course." His mood change again. "Leo what's wrong, talk to me." "If I told you this family is ruined. We will be a laughing stock amongst our friends. "Leo... is someone hurting you?" He steps away. "Being human is hard." He walks out the filing room. "Leo..." I sigh. He's always doing things alone. I find Jen and I see she gained some fans. "Blue, your kid is adorable." Jen does a half cartwheel. "Ta-da!" They clap for and I laugh. "Now for my next trick!" She gets on the floor head between her legs and roll. I laugh at her supposed trick and everyone cheers for her. "Jen we still need to give daddy the cookies you made." She grabs my hand. "Ok, bye!" She waves at everyone and they wave back. "What did you and daddy talk about? You  and daddy are always talking a lot." I blush. "Uhm... something important." We get to his office. "Daddy!" He smiles. "Look I made cookies with mommy! They're for you!" He smiles. "Wow, you two made a lot of cookies." He bites into one. "It's good I can Uhm.. taste the egg shell." I laugh. "She cracked the eggs." "I can tell." He looks depressed. "Leo,  come home early today. I will give you a bath so you can relax. I'm worried about you." He turns away from me. "I'm fine. You should go. Both of you." What is happening to my Leo?