37. Care

N A D A' S   P O V

Swift force made me turn back due to which my face showed only one emotion: Panic.

But as I saw the person infront of me, I sighed out of relief and happiness. My heart which had come into my mouth went back to my chest, a little bit tilted towards left. If Fahad would've heard my inner thoughts he would have surely said, 'You're a real stupid girl.' Not to forget in his manly, husky voice.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU STUPID GIRL?!" I heard Fahad shout at me. See? Stupid is his favourite word.

"Fahad." I whispered and hugged his life out of him. I didn't care whether he hugged me back or not as I was too engrossed in finding my own comfort in his embrace.

"No! Your cheesy acts are not gonna work on me. Don't distract me and explain yourself." He pulled me back by holding my arms.

"So he accepts that I am a distraction for him. Cool." I muttered.

"What did you just say? Speak louder!"

"Uh nothing. Actually my ca-"

"Wait let me just call home and inform that you have been found or else everybody would go bonkers." He hurriedly took out his phone and started talking to Uméma, I guess.

And I took that time to appreciate this piece of art made by Allah. As he was speaking, I admired his jaw line, I would be lying if I say that it wasn't sharp. I always wanted a sharp jaw line, did many exercises too but it didn't get any better. But Fahad has and what's his is mine too right? Hold on your horses Nada, he still hates you, there's a long way to call him yours.

"Where are you lost?" I was brought back from Fahad's-fan-moment when he moved his hands across my face.

"Ya tha-"

"No first explain yourself."

"Ok-ok no need to get cranky. I'll explain, so after meeting Alizah, I and Uméma went to meet my mother. Later I remembered that I had to buy some things so I came to this store. When it was time to go home, there was no data package and network connection in my phone to book a cab or call someone for help. While I was praying to Allah to save me someone pulled me, harshly might I add, I got really scared but my heart relaxed seeing that it was his owne-"

"Shut it! I didn't ask for unnecessary details. And please, you're your own heart's owne-"

"Nope, it's you." I piped in. I could see his ear turning a light shade of pink.

"You are stupid. Anyway, why didn't you take your car with you?"

"It didn't have any petrol." I mumbled.

"You and your stupid car. You should just dump your car. It never comes in use. And you could've asked me to drive you here." 'Stupid' counter: 3. He surely is obsessed with that word.

"You wouldn't even look my way. How do you expect me to ask you a favour?" I voiced crossing my arms across my chest looking sideways.

"I may dislike you but I am not heartless enough to deny someone's help. Anyway get in the car."

I had no energy left so I just got in the car and Fahad zoomed off towards home.

"Did Aunt Naaz and Uméma come home?" I asked him looking at his face. Handsome face.

"Yes a long time ago. Uméma told me that you should have been home by this time when Mira called me asking me to pass my phone to you so that she could talk to you as your phone was out of network. Mom freaked out at that time. I told Mira about you gone missing-"