40. The End?

FIRST OF ALL, DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT MY BOOK IS #1 in 'MOTHER' CATEGORY OUT OF ALL 1000+ STORIES?!?!? THAT IS INSANE. ALL THE CREDITS TO YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3

 ALL THE CREDITS TO YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH <3

N A D A' S  P O V

I looked at his retreating back and huffed at myself. At least he ate the breakfast made by me. That thought made me smile.

Fahaaaaaddd!

Haye!

Let's go and have a bath now, shall we?

After wearing my pistachio-colored suit which very well complimented my eyes and the earrings that my husband gifted, I descended downstairs. Let me flex the earrings a little bit after all it is the first gift gifted to me by Fahad.

Yesterday my heart broke a little more as I got ready for Fahad, to look good for him but his words made all my work go in vain although, his apology was the glue which made made my heart fix again. My my, such a cliché person I have become I swear.

Hoping down the stairs I entered with a new profound energy when I saw that Uméma and Aunt Naaz already seated at the table.

"Asalamwalaikum Mom and Ummi." I smiled widely at them.

"Walaikumasalam." They replied back in the same energy.

"Why didn't you call me for breakfast Uméma?" I asked her munching the toast.

"We thought you and Fahad were busy." She winked at me. "Seeing that he hasn't arrived yet."

"Uh- no. It's nothing like that." I shied away even though nothing like that happened to what she is implying to.

"Ha? Then why are you shying away and what's with that radiant smile, hmm?"

"For your information Ummi, your brother had left for work before I could wake up. Thankfully I rushed down and made him breakfast or else he would have gone to the office with an empty stomach."

"Ma' Sha' Allah such a caring wife Fahad has got." Aunt Naaz complimented.

"Yes, but that idiot doesn't realise it." Uméma commented. That is true.

"Mom, Uméma do you like my earrings? Tell me." I asked them excitedly.

"Of course my dear. They are lovely. Just like it's owner." Aunt Naaz smiled. Aww she is so cute!

"Actually! They look really good on you. We know how much you like hoops-earrings. From where did you buy them?" Uméma asked.

"I didn't buy them. They were gifted to me."

"Oh, Mira has a nice taste."

"No, she wasn't the one who gifted me these earrings." I tried to clear the confusion.