The Letter

* This is my 1st fanfic, so please ignore if there are any mistakes.

* Thanks to    ScomichePTXmarryme 

* Hope you enjoy!!!!!

Hermione's POV

I woke up to a strong arm wrapping around my waist. It was none other than my husband Draco Malfoy. I give him a peck on the lips and wake up to get ready for the day. I go to see my cute baby Scorpious Malfoy playing. 

 I am a mother of 5 children. Scorp is the youngest, then Lyra Malfoy is 10 years, then the twins Harriet Malfoyand Narcissa Jean Malfoy, The oldest is my 19 years of a son named Caleb Malfoy. I go and pick him up and play with him, and just then an owl was by the window. I go and see what he's brought this time. 

Just then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I turn to see my husband and said 

 "Let's see what it is."

I went and collected the letter. It was from Hogwarts. I read it out loud:

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy,

You are invited to the 20-year reunion of Hogwarts. If you are married or have children, they are welcome to the reunion.

Yours sincerely,

Headmaster McGonagall

I was scared. Just then Draco came and said, "Honey, it's fine if you don't want to go. Don't worry."

 I replied, "No Draco, we'll have to face them one day or the other. We should go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron  POV

I asked Harry whether Hermione will attend the reunion too because I want her so bad. I just want her back in my life. I was thinking of proposing if she comes. I can't wait to meet everyone. From what I assume, she's probably a librarian or jobless. All I want is to bring her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The day of reunion

Hermione's POV

I was enthusiastic to go to the reunion and meet everyone. We used floo powder to go. I took Scorpious with me while I left Draco. I stopped and gave Scorp to Pansy and asked her to give him back after sometime.

I scanned the group for the raven-haired boy and ginger-haired family. Just then there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. To my pleasant surprise, it was Ginny. I can never forget my best friend. She falteringly asked, "Are you, Hermione?" I signed. She gave me a long hug.  I noticed that Harry had been staring at me. As soon as I made eye contact with him, he smiled wide and jogged over and gave me the biggest hug I've received in a long time. He's still that same soft teddy bear as I last saw him. 

 He asked, "Where have you been mione? It has been 20 years since we met. You know we searched for you everywhere." 

"I'm sorry Harry. I just needed time for myself and searching for my parents. I am so sorry."

 I couldn't meet his eyes because we both know what happened. I hate my self for it.  He wasn't saying anything so I decided to avoid that topic and talk about something else.

"How have you been by the way? Where are your kids? I want to meet them." He was visibly both relaxed and sad as I changed the topic. 

"I'm okay mione. So here, this is James Sirius Potter and his twin Lily Claire Potter." They both looked very cute they are probably the same age as Scorpius. Both of them have raven hair and Harry's hair. I greeted them. 

Just then Ron appeared from nowhere and started talking. I hated him inside for what he did, but still pretended that everything's okay. 

Ron said, "How are you, Hermione? It's been so long. I missed you!" and hugged me

I hugged him back and replied, "I am fine Ron. Even i missed you."

-----------------------To be continued

Please follow and Vote. 

I hope you like my chapter. Please comment and let me know to change anything.

Thank you Fellas!!