The Truth and Ron's proposal

* Hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. 

I said to  Ron, "Ron did you come with your girlfriend or single?

Everyone was confused by this question. I don't know why. He answers," No Mione I am single now awaiting someone to come." signaling me 

"All the best Ron" I replied to his response. Everyone was shocked at my response. Ron broke the silence by asking me, "Mione are you free tomorrow. Can we have lunch? Please!"

"Ron I am sorry but tomorrow my family is going to meet Caleb in Canada, After that my family and I will go on an annual tour to Scotland after that with Notts, Zabinis we are going to annual friends to Switzerland. Then I am taking the post as Minister of Magic."

Everyone was upset at my answer then Ginny asks, "Are you Married?"

"Yes Gin. I am married to the love of my life. We have been married for 19 years."

Everyone gasped and congratulated might be upset because I didn't invite them to my marriage. 

Ron started screaming, "HERMIONE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU FOR 19 YEARS AND NOW YOU SHOW UP MARRIED. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME AND SERVE ME. NOT HANGING WITH THE SNAKES. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED AT YOU."

"RONALD BILLIUS WEASLY I DO NOT SERVE ANYONE MY HUSBAND RESPECTS TO WHO I AM AND IT'S MY WISH TO HANGOUT WITH THE SLYTHERINS CAUSE WHEN U CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT SLUT THEY WERE THE ONE WHO HELPED ME.  I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU. I CAME AFTER 19 YEARS AND YOU DON'T EVEN SEEM HAPPY ABOUT IT. SHOUT AT ME ONCE MORE LIKE THAT I AM SURE MY HUSBAND YOU WILL REGRET IT. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT I HUSBAND DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS."

George started clapping and shouting, "That was marvelous Mione." I smirk. 

Scorp comes saying, "mwaaaaaa." I go to him and pick him up and take them to introduce him. But Pans shouts in a low manner, "Mia I heard that Draco is bringing Caleb here today. Go and check I will handle Scorp. Now his screams will be heard the whole hall." and starts laughing. The Gryffindor dorks were perplexed. 

I replied," Pans 1st thing only my husband calls that and second take Scorp. Be ready to hear his screams" and giggle. Gin comes up to me when I was going to shout Draco's name and questions,  "what's that about. You are talking about Malfoy. And that kid is yours?" I replied, "Ya Gin that kid is mine and there are 4 more. I should go to meet them tomorrow they are on siblings' trip. And Pans told me that Draco arranged to meet them now means THEY ARE COMING NOW. I can't wait to meet them its been so long I saw them. So I am going to scream him because he is scared only by me. So sit and enjoy it."  Everyone was thinking i am mad that Dray will be scared by me. Its time to show some magic.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY YOU IDIOT GIT!," I screamed smirking.

I hear him shouting at Blaise, He said, "Blaise someone got me in trouble OMG Its Mia. I don't wanna be in trouble. If this is because of you or Pans I will revenge on you!" I and Pans laughed at him.      

Everyone was awestruck at the situation.  I smirked. He came panting and asked me what happened. I started hitting him with my bag and said, "WHY *hit* DIDN't *hit* YOU *hit* TELL *hit* ME *hit* CALEB *hit* IS *hit* COMING *hit* WITH *hit* ALL *hit* OF *hit* THEM *hit*"

Everyone in the table started laughing including me and Blaise spoke up, "Mione that was amazing. He is only scared of you. OMG, that's brilliant". All my Gryffindor friends and the whole hall were losing their jaws. I just smirked again.

I walk to the Slytherin table and start talking.

Ginny POV

I saw Malfoy frightened as Mione called his name. I never saw that coming but that was hilarious. I still can't believe that and he even called Mione Mia. I don't understand that. Then Ron started saying, "Guys you saw how Mione changed. She is more confident, fearless. I was astounded at how she shouted at me. I wonder who her husband is."

Lavender came from nowhere and started saying, "She is also very rich. See her dress and her rings. I also gape who her husband is."

I and Harry just sat there. 

*To be continued...The next chapter is intro and kids.

* Please vote and follow me and Feel free to comment.

Thank you all :)