George knows.....?

- Thank you for reading my book. I promise I will try to make it entertaining.  

3rd Person POV

The Malfoys, Potter's were engaged in deep conversation not able to notice Narcissa speaking with someone. Narcissa moved 2 steps away from them and started speaking, "Aunt Olivia can u put the phone in speaker? I need to tell both of you of someone who did a quiet show at the reunion."  "Ya Uncle Fred, It was the youngest weasly, YA the nerve of him called mum a Mudblood. YA, don't worry uncle Fred! everything is under control now. The Potters accepted mum and dad. Ok, I have to go now before someone gets suspicious. Your twin brother someone got suspicious but I covered it. Ok bye, see you tomorrow for the trip."

As soon as she hung the call she turned back to go to her mother to say that Fred called her but when she noticed George listening to her conversation.  She became pale and ran outside. she heard footsteps. She saw George looking at her in anger, sad and she immediately knew he needed answers for the phone call.

He asked, "Who were you talking with? Why did you mention Fred? Did he die right? Answer please"

She can't do anything but to answer him.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sorry, it's a small chapter. 

- Read the next chapter to know what Narcissa tells! 

- Please vote and feel free to comment

- Follow my account

THANC!!!!