I'm not drunk drunk, I'm wine drunk. -Ezria

It poured down against the window's of Ezras apartment. Aria was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago, he started to worry. 5 minutes late is acceptable, but 20? Aria is always on time, I mean, who wouldn't be if their boyfriend was Mr. Ezra Fitz himself? He paced around the apartment trying to find a reasonable excuse as to why its 4:21pm and no Aria in sight. He wasn't sure if he wanted to head on over to her house or stay put. Driving over there would risk her parents finding out about them, but he'd choose that over something bad happening to his beloved any day. 5 more minutes and he would leave, he told himself. He looked out his window hoping to see Spencer's car, praying that Aria is okay.

Back at the Montgomery household, Aria struggled to convice her parents that Spencer and the girls wanted to have a much needed girls night. Bryon wasn't keen, taking into consideration that if Aria goes out again this week, he'd be losing his parental hold on her. Ella, however, disagreed with him. This went on for about an hour or so before Aria got tired of it and stormed into her room, Spencer hot on her tail. She grabbed her phone to text Ezra. That's when she noticed the time, 4:24pm. Great, just great. With all the drama going on downstairs, she had forgotten to text him. "Hey. I've got to run. Promised Toby I'd spend some time with him before girls night. Text me if your parents change their mind," Spencer gave Aria a quick hug before leaving.

Keeping to his word, Ezra drove up to Arias house. After a few seconds of self convincing, he got out the car and headed to the door. "Mr Fitz?" Ella answered the door, confusion written on her face. Aria walked downstairs to the sound of her mothers voice, assuming she'd found out her plans for tonight. "Mrs. Montgomery," Ezra smiled. He glimpsed to the side of her and saw Aria. A wave of relief washed away his worry. He paused for a while before Ella cleared her throat. "Uhm. I came to see Mr Montgomery." "Of course," Ella opened the door for him to step inside. Aria had the look of 'What-The-Hell-Are-You-Doing' plastered on her face. After the formalities between the two colleague's, Ezra was offered a refreshment from Aria, to which he had accepted. "Would you, by any chance, have a copy of the English departments itinerary for the open day on Monday? The rain consumed my copy and spat out nothing but blurry ink," Ezra huffed. Byron nodded and they walked into the study. Ella looked at Aria, "Look at you. Why are you so jittery?" Arias eyes bulged out. "Jittery? I'm not jittery," she tried and failed to play it cool. Her boyfriend was in the same room as her father, this is as calm as she could get. "Go get your things. I'll convince Byron to let you have this girls night. You clearly need it," Ella instructed. "Thank you Mr. Montgomery," Ezra smiled at the professor as he took the booklet from his grasp. "Mr Fitz would you mind dropping Aria off at her friends? Spencer just left I wouldn't want to make her come all the way again," Ella said. Byron shot Ella a distasteful look. Ezra tried to contain his excitement. Aria bit the insides of her cheek to stop her from smiling. Once in the car and out of her parents sight, Aria chuckled a bit then ruffled Ezras hair. "Good job, baby." She pulled out her phone and called Spencer. "Hey Spence. You girls have to play alibi tonight," "Okay. Will fetch you in about 5 minutes," "No." Aria said, sounding a little too forceful. "I mean, Ezra fetched me. I will fill you in on everything when we get to school," she reassured Spencer. "Bye." "Bye." The girls hung up.

"What just happened?" "Well, for one, you were 20minutes late." "I had an issue with Byron," Aria gave Ezra a brief rundown. "Late means worried. Which meant I had to see if you were okay," He shrugged and shut the engine. He cupped her face in his hands, "and you, my love, are safe. I'm glad," he pecked her nose. They walked into his apartment -wet from the rain, might I add- Ezra grabbed a towel from his drawer. He gently threw it over Arias hair to dry it. "Thank you, baby," Aria said as she chucked the towel away and kissed Ezra. "Are you sure you're fine with this movie?" He smirked and inserted 'The Little Mermaid' into the DVD player. Aria nodded. Ezra knew that she loved Disneys Animated Movies, he purchased the collection as one of the many birthday gifts he got her. Ezra poured the wine, then snuggled into their blanket and hit play.

Aria grabbed the remote off of the coffee table after downing what would be her third glass of wine...from the second bottle. She hit pause and turned back to a confused Ezra. "Wha-" he started but was cut off by her lips crashing onto his. "I can't believe we're spending time watching movies," She sighed. Aria toyed with the hem of her shirt. "I thought you loved this? And besides, what else could we do?" He asked. "I do love it. But baby right now, there's something else that could use a little love," she pulled the shirt over her head to reveal a black laced bra. Ezra smiled to himself, "Not when you're drunk." He grabbed the comforter and wrapped her in it. "I'm not drunk drunk. Just wine drunk," she started grinding on Ezra. Her lips met his neck and she bit down, licked and sucked on his sweet spots. Ezras hands roamed to her hips and steadied her movement. This was turning him on but he needed to stop otherwise it would be sex without consent. Not like they haven't had sex before, just that it was never drunken sex. "Please?" She said and nipped his earlobe. "Baby, we can do whatever you want when you're sober," he said as he attempted to conceal a grunt. "Hmmm, you know, your throbbing cock says otherwise," she purred in his ear. "Ms Montgomery, you're playing a dangerous game," Ezra groaned, placed her flat on the couch and yanked down her pants, along with her wet panties. She smiled widely in anticipation of what's to come. He blew against her wet pussy lips. Aria felt a shiver run through her body. He started licking her, slowly. She ran her hands through his hair and arched her back, "Baby, stop being a tease. Fuck me already," Aria panted. "Did I just beat you at your own game?" Ezra smirked. He picked her off the couch then placed her on the bed. He removed his clothes and climbed on top of her. His tip grazed her clit as he kissed her. She looked into his eyes before flipping them over. "My turn," she said. She positioned herself above him and started bouncing. Finally, just before their release, She clenched her muscles, then relaxed them. This drove Ezra insane. "Ar. I'm gonna come," he put his hands on her hips. After Aria came, She got off and put his penis in her mouth. All he could see was his gorgeous girlfriend giving him a mind blowing blow job. He made a mental note to high five himself for figuring out the reason a blow job is called a blow job. He shot his warm cum straight down her throat. Aria kept pumping and swallowing. She slowly retracted and lay beside Ezra. He pulled her close and covered themselves with the blanket. Ezra kissed her forehead, "I love you." Aria was too exhausted to respond, all she could do was hum in acknowledgment.