Escapades. -Haleb

"Han, let them have it," Caleb pleaded. "If they have this now, don't think of waking me to help you watch them bounce off walls," Hanna handed Caleb the bowl of sweets. "Thank you. I promise I won't disturb you." He kissed her cheek and playfully ran to their daughter's. "Guess what I've got?" Caleb chimed. Hanna watched as they got off their spots on the floor and ran to a now seated Caleb. "Mommy," The shorter one of the two, Bailey, shouted. Hanna sat beside Caleb, "Yes?" "Go Grabbas?" "Grabba is coming over tomorrow, why don't we just see Aunt Aria instead? She's been asking for you ever since we've got back," Hanna grabbed her phone to text Aria. After having the twins, Bailey and Leah, Hanna and Caleb moved to Calebs mom's for a year and a half. They've returned to Rosewood with the intention of staying. You see, Calebs mom was sick. They wanted her to spend time with the girls before her passing. Of course, Ashley and her friends visited, they wouldn't want to miss the girls growing up. "Aunt Aria is cool," Leah chimed. "I'll take that as a yes from you too," Hanna stood and got things ready to leave.

After formally greeting Aria and Ezra, the twins climbed into the respective adults arms. "Maybe I should get everyone here for supper?" Aria questioned Ezra. He nodded, "I don't mind. But no cooking. I'll order something." Aria sent out a message on the group chat. Emily and Alison agreed to bring their girls over, Spencer and Toby said they'd be a few minutes late. "Chinese is on its way," Ezra said. "I have a surprise for my girlies," Aria grinned. She took the girls upstairs with Ezra.

"Caleb, can I speak to you for a moment?" Hanna asked. He gave her a confused glance and followed her into the kitchen. She closed the double wooden sliding doors behind her, "Everything okay?" Caleb asked. She just hummed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "What'd you wanna speak-" he asked but was cut off by her lips crashing onto his. He relaxed into the kiss and pulled her closer. The sound of the doorbell startled the two. "We'll continue this later," Hanna smiled and returned to the front door. "Bana," Lilly and Grace yelled out and hugged Hannas legs. She side hugged Emily and Alison before closing the door. Hanna instantly grabbed her phone and started taking pictures of the girls. "Ah, Rosewood sure missed you," Emily nudged Hanna. "And I, Rosewood. Surprisingly." "Thinking of staying or...?" Alison asked. They never really got along, they tolerated each other, at least back when A was around. Things are different now, being a parent changes a person. Things are no longer about their lives, its about their kids. Which no one had a problem with, they loved their kids with everything they had. Hanna shrugged at Alisons question, "I mean, Rosewood will always be our home. We want to travel before the kids need to settle down for school. For now it's Rosewood until further notice." "Which schools did you decide on?" Emily sat on the black ottoman and held Grace sturdy to neaten her, now messed up, curls. "They're only about 20 months old. Who's thinking about school at this point?" Typical Hanna. "We thought of it as soon as these two were born," Alison stated. "Well I'm not you, okay? My girls will be just fine. There'll be a time for me to think about school. It's bound to happen. Just not right now," Hanna rolled her eyes. Caleb have her hand a squeeze and Ali backed off. "Mommy look," Bailey ran down the stairs, "Baby careful. Don't run," Caleb picked up his daughter, kissed her forehead and set her down again. "Thats a pretty dress you have there," Emily said. She didn't realise that more people have arrived, "Aunt Em," her eyes widened and she ran to her aunt. Emily kissed her roses cheeks. Ezra came down with Leah in the same dress but in lilac. "You didn't have to," Hanna tilted her head, she gave Aria a hug, "Thank you." "I didn't have to but I did because they're my nieces and I love them," she smiled back. Ezra cleared his throat dramatically, "and so does Ezra. He actually picked out the colours."

"Here comes Mrs perfectionist and her mini me," Hanna opened the door to Spencer and threw her arms around the brunettes neck. "Male mini me," Spencer rolled her eyes playfully and kissed Hannas cheek. Spencer handed Aria a bottle of champagne and Caleb took little Melvin from the arms of Toby.

The night was going well, Hanna eventually grew frustrated with having to conceal the excitement between her legs. She squirmed in her seat, "You okay?" Caleb whispered. She forced a smile and nodded. "Anyone for water? Caleb? Okay. Be right back," she said quickly and grabbed Calebs hand, dragging him into the kitchen. She opened the pantry and switched on the light. He closed the door behind them, "Caleb I can't do this anymore," she sighed heavily. "Do what?" He asked. She opened her jeans and let it drop, along with her underwear, to the ground. "This," she grabbed his hands and let him feel her wet core, "We haven't had sex in a week," she said. Caleb got on his knees and started licking her, "I mean, we're always exhausted," she said and grabbed his hair. He drew shapes with his tongue then slowly entered her. Caleb pushed her against the wall, put her legs around his neck and stood. He was now eating her out while standing. "Hanna?" Aria called. "In here. Just need to speak to Caleb about something important," Hanna stiffled her moans. Aria smirked to herself. Hannas body couldn't take the pleasure anymore, she trembled with pleasure and opened her mouth, letting out a soft moan. Caleb put her on the ground, "it's only the beginning," he smirked. He bent her over and she placed her hands on the wall. He smacked her ass then removed his pants, along with his boxers. Caleb pumped his dick with his hands for a while before slamming himself into her. He would occasionally put his hands into her shirt to play with her nipples. Caleb pulled out slowly and pushed in fast. Their pace slowly increased and they were out of breath. Before Calebs release, Hanna stopped him and got onto her knees. She licked his balls then put his whole member into her mouth. Caleb loved the sight of that, she took him in and circled her tongue along his length. He released and she swallowed, the usual. Just as she was getting up off the floor, she noticed something. A tiny red light flashing in the top corner of the room. Her eyes widened. She looked at Caleb then at the camera. He got the hint and he quickly put on his clothing, as did Hanna.

They walked out the pantry and almost into the lounge before they remembered the 'water.' Hanna handed Caleb his water and exited the kitchen. "We need that tape before Aria and Ezra decide to check footage," Hanna said, softly. Caleb nodded in agreement. "Ezra, could I use your computer? Need to e-mail an attachment to my client and its too huge to send over the phone," Caleb asked. Ezra nodded and lead him to the study. "Done?" Hanna asked when he returned. He nodded.

"I think we're gonna call it a night, Grace and Lilly are starting to fuss." Emily nodded towards the twins. Hanna looked at her two then at Caleb. Their eyes had no hint of sleep or tired in them. "We should go too," Hanna said to Caleb, yawning. He had night shift with the girls because he gave them candy. "Oh. Before I forget," Arias darted into the study and returned with a disk in a neat paper casing. "We wanted you guys to watch this," she looked to Spencer. "We thought you might like it. We sure did," Spencer nodded. "What is this?" Caleb asked. "Escapades," Emily shrugged, "Was released this year." "Looks like we'll have a family night, then. Considering the amount of energy you two have," Hanna looked down to Bailey and Leah. "Its 18" Alison warned. "Cool. We'll watch it when they're asleep. Give you feedback tomorrow," Caleb said.

Hanna just put the girls to bed. It was too late for a movie but sleep was not an option, Hanna was restless for some reason. "Insert," an automated voice said. Hanna put it in then cuddled next to Caleb. He hit play. That's when the blood drained from their faces. "I thought you deleted it." Hanna sat up. "I did. Looks like they double crossed us," he shrugged. "How can you be so calm with this? They just saw your cock, baby." "Nothing I can do about it now. Unless you wanna make a sequel?"