Do it for love. -Sparia

"Claire was here a while ago. She came to visit Mike. - Ar"

"Wait. Your parents allowed that? Especially when there isn't anyone at home? -Spence"

"Yeah. She's into girls. -Ar"

"Always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl. Haven't you wondered? -Spence"

"No. Not really. -Ar"

As Aria hit send, Byron called her downstairs.

"Hey. Got to go. Catch you tomorrow - Ar"

Aria locked her phone, "yeah?" She asked Byron. "Application forms for Hollis," he handed her papers, "That is, if you still want to study art there?" Aria nodded before he could finish his question, she was definitely looking forward to studying and seeing her boyfriend at the same time. She took the papers up to her room and started filling them in. Her mind kept drifting to Spencer's statement, 'Always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl.' She thought about if she ever wondered the same thing. She kept telling herself she's with Ezra and never had to think about such a thing. But why did the question linger long after the conversation?

The next morning, she made an attempt to get to school earlier so she can speak to the only person who could help her. "Hey, Em," she greeted. "You're early," Emily glanced at Aria then went back to searching through her locker frantically. "Kinda want to speak to you about something," Aria stepped closer. "Any idea where my geometry book is?" Emily sighed and continued rummaging. "Hanna has it. Are you gonna help me?" Aria questioned. "First of all, gonna kill Hanna. Second, of course. What's up?" Aria tried to put into words what she wanted to ask, but nothing came out her mouth. She thought about if she wanted to kiss Spencer. Why would Spencer say something like that to her if she didn't want to know what she thinks? "Hey," Spencer walked up to the girls. "Hey Spence," Both Aria and Emily said in unison. Emily gave Aria a questioning look before Aria looked awkwardly at Spencer, a hint that Emily took. Emily dropped it and decided to talk about it when they're alone.

The day went by pretty slow. Aria stopped herself from thinking about the mind boggling conversation with Spencer. She started thinking about Ezra, whom she'd be with after school. Which would be in the next 5 minutes. Hanna waved her hand infront of Arias face, "Earth to Aria," she said. "Yeah?" Aria blinked out of her trance. "What's going on with you? I've been trying to get your attention for the past hour," Hanna exaggerated. "Just tired," "Hmmm. That would explain why your notes book has 'Ezra' written all over it. But why does it have so many question marks? Trouble in paradise?" Hanna pried. Aria nodded, "Kind of. Hypothetically, you think of kissing someone else other than your partner...would you make your move whilst knowing you love your partner and would never hurt them that way?" Aria asked. "Hypothetically, It would depend on whether or not you have feelings for the second person. So, who's the lucky guy you're willing to risk your relationship for?" Hannas eyebrows danced. Aria shut her eyes closed, "it's not a guy. It's Spencer," she whispered.

Aria knocked on Ezras door, "Hey, Baby," she said and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him. "Hey," he managed to say. She pushed him further into the apartment and shut the door behind them. Aria started stripping out of her clothing while trying to do the same to Ezra. "Baby," Ezra tried stopping her. She didn't stop. Aria kept going. She eventually sat him on the bed and straddled him. Aria was in her panties and bra while Ezra still had his boxers on. She pushed him until he was flat on the bed. Ezra felt something wet hit his face. "Aria," he said firmly. She sniffled and her hands caressed his chest. Ezra stopped her hips from moving and he sat up. "Aria, what's wrong?" He asked. She shook her head and looked down at her twiddling fingers, "Nothing." Aria wiped her falling tears. He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "I love you," she whispered. He pulled away briefly, "Baby, please tell me what's bothering you?" he asked. Ezra wiped away her tears with his thumb then cupped her face in his hand, "Look at me," he whispered, "Whatever it is, I'm here. We'll get through it together." "Promise?" She asked. He nodded, "I promise."

Aria kissed him softly before she decided to explain everything to him. "Oh baby," he said and hugged her, unsure of what else to tell her. "I will never stop loving you. Know that this heart of mine beats for you and only you. I don't have a problem with you experimenting with Spencer. Do whatever your heart tells you to do. Because as long as you're happy, I'm happy. Even if I can't have you," He said, tears threatening to spill. "I'm not sure what I want anymore. I love you, I really do. Ever since she asked me that question, I haven't stopped thinking about it. I don't want to break up over this," Aria sobbed. Ezra got off the bed and put on his clothes, handed Aria hers and asked her to do the same. "Ezra, what are you doing?" She asked when he grabbed his keys from the key holder. "Lets go," he said. She followed him.

"It would be wrong of me if I had to hold you back. Go for it. Speak to Spencer. Let her know how you feel," he said once we were in the car. "I don't know how I feel," Aria sighed. He pulled up outside the Hastings house. He closed his eyes and sighed. After opening them he pulled Aria in for a hug. Smelling her hair for the last time. Holding her in his arms for the last time. They pulled apart and kissed. For the last time. "Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry," he tried to smile up at her, "Everything will be okay." "Ezra. Don't do this. Please," she tried to stop him from breaking up with her. "If I don't, you'll always be wondering. If I don't and you go in there, you won't give it all you've got. You'll be holding back because you'd be thinking of me," Ezra shook his head. Aria refused to get out the car but she knew that Ezra wasn't leaving until she did. "Aria?" Spencer walked by the window. She was going out for a jog when she noticed Ezras car. "You better get going," Ezra said, while looking at Spencer. Aria finally gave in, "I love you, Ezra Fitz." He nodded, "I love you Aria Montgomery."

She stepped out and closed the door. Ezra waited a second, took in a deep breath, let it out then drove away. Aria could barely look up at Spencer. Her face was wet with tears, her nose was red and her sleeves were damp from wiping her tears away. Spencer was unsure of what was happening. She put her arms around Aria. Aria sobbed into Spencer's chest. "Lets get inside," Spencer said. She took the girl up into her room and shut the door. "Ezra broke up with me," Aria blurted out. "Why?" Spencer asked. Aria was silent. "Aria?" "Ezra and I broke up because I have feelings for someone else," she said. "Ever since that question came my way, I haven't stopped thinking about it. I can't concentrate at school, I can't do anything right. Even though its barely been a day, I just needed to sort things out with Ezra. I don't want him to be a second option. If I'm with someone, they need to be the only one. Not one of two. I love that person. A lot. I didn't realise it until they said something and it got me thinking. You know, I went to Ezra today, I forced myself to have sex with him. What's the point if its forced?" She asked. Spencer gave her a questioning glance, "Why'd you force it? Don't you usually have sex," she asked. Aria nodded. "We do. But this time was to prove something to myself. The only thing it did teach me was that I was forcing something that should be done out of love," Aria sighed. Spencer sat on the bed and hugged Aria. "Spencer," Aria whispered. "Hmmm?" Spencer hummed and stroked Arias hair. Aria took in a deep breath, "I," she started. She couldn't find it in her to tell Spencer that she's the one she loves. Aria lifted her head from Spencer's chest and looked into the brunettes eyes. She leaned forward and kissed Spencer. Softly. Tenderly. Spencer was surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss. "I'm the reason Ezra broke up with you," Spencer interrupted the kiss and stood up. Aria nodded slightly.