chapter 13: Ace's Tale ~Life is good~

Life is good.

I woke up at the sound of Lexy's alarm. Even though this room has already become mine, why does he still keep his alarm here? I am too comfortable. I don't want to get up. Let's just stay in bed today. I'm a crown prince, I should be allowed to be lazy for a day, should not I? I feel her body shifted beside me. I extend my hand to reach and pull her closer to me.

Kii, I found, is a cuddler. She likes to put her hand around me or have my hand around her. I can feel her steady breath brushing my side and her soft breast touching me. The images of last night come back to me. Of how her body felt under me. How she writhed in pleasure. How she called my name and begged me to please don't stop. Ah, I have a morning wood. Damn me! That's what you get for being a pervert, Ace. And now I am talking to myself. What do I do? I can't just let it stay like that. I can't touch myself either. Or go to the bathroom to take care of it. Kii's hand is around my body I don't want to wake her up. Not after... Ahhhh, and that was Kii's leg accidentally brushed it. Kii, are you torturing me right now?

I open my eyes to look at her. I find her blinking her eyes sleepily, seem like she is also startled by the contact. I wake her up after all. She then looks up at me.

"good morning, Ace-kun" she smiles at me.

"morning, kii" I smile too. She is beautiful even after she just woke up. Her bed hair is also cute.

"what is this?" she nudges mine again.

"Kii... Don't do that if you won't take responsibility" I groan. She is torturing me. I'm sure now. Was I too hard on her last night? Well, it was my first so I should be forgiven, shouldn't I?

"Responsibility? What kind of responsibility should I take?" she giggles.

"Kii, don't tease me. I'm dying here"

"you're not. Don't be silly Ace-kun"

"hey! Don't call your Crown Prince silly" I mock offended.

"ah... I beg your forgiveness, your highness" she said back with an exaggerate polite tone.

"now, either help me or let me take care of it there" I say pointing to the bathroom.

"how do you wish me to help, your highness?" she said with a teasing tone. Ah, I've corrupted her.

"well, you can start by giving me a kiss" I say pulling her body on top of me.

"wait, I haven't brush my teeth yet" she said putting both her hands on my chest.

"Kii, I honestly don't care about that" I said while pulling her again. She didn't stop me this time.

I got harder as she responding to my kiss. We stop for the lack of air, then kiss again and again. My hands caressing her back tenderly.

"that is okay?" she asks breathlessly.

"need more" I tell her

"more? But I don't know what to do" she tells me softly.

"allow me" I say

"please" she replies.

So I switched our position.

"tell me if you want me to stop" I say while kissing her neck.

"please go on" she says as I feel her breath quicken.

So I did. She moans as I kiss her breast. Her body bulked up when I touch her other breast.

"Ace-kun..." she calls breathlessly.

I kiss her other breast upward to her neck and her lips again. I rub mine on her entrance. She seems to like it as her grips on my back tighten because of it. I feel her getting wetter and wetter. I grunt as she moans my name again. Darn, it's so good. I'm not even inside her yet but it's already this good. Kii's movement is synced with mine. I'm afraid I can't last much longer.