Chapter 28: Angela's Interlude ~What I want is... ~

This is not what I want. I didn't mean to do that. I don't know this will happen. It's not my fault. I just want to save the plot. No, it's not me. I didn't hurt him. It's her.

Kii is the one at fault here. She is the bug. She must be the reasons everything went bad. She has to disposed of. She does not belong here. She is a villainess yet she didn't act like one. She ruined the plot. If she is gone, everything will go back to normal.

And Arzen-sama will wake up again.

It's not me. I didn't hurt him. I just want to save him. I didn't know the spell will have that effect. It was supposed to show Arzen-sama what he desired much yet regretted at the same time. It was supposed to show him 'a home' which supposed to be me. I'm sure deep down I was the one that Arzen-sama desired. I was his home, the one that can make him happier. I used the spell to show him that.

All because of Kii. It must be her fault that the effect changed. It's all her fault. It's because of her that now Arzen-sama been sleeping for a week.

I hate Kii. The fact that no one knew it was my spell that did it is no matter to her. She suspected me.

"Please counter-attack the spell or at least tell us what did you do to him" she bowed at me.

"It's not my fault," I told her.

"I'm not talking about whose fault is this. I'm talking about him being hurt, but you can help him. You can try the counterspell or if you tell us what spell you used, we can try to find the counter ourselves" she continued.

"Arzen-sama is not here. So, now you decided to show your true face and bully me?" I sneered at her.

"It's not bullying. I'm asking you to about what spell did you used. If I plan to bully you, trust me, you won't be standing all clean over there" she said.

"Are you threaten me now?!" I hissed.

"Should I?" she asked back.

"What makes you think it was my spell that makes him sleep?" I challenged.

"There was a trace of Holy magic used on him an hour before he was found. We both know that there is only one holy magic user in this Academy. I asked you nicely, but when The Royal Mage investigation comes out, they won't be so nice to you" she told me.

That bitch! How dare her to threaten me? I'm the heroine! There is no way I will be imprisoned.

"You just scared that when Arzen-sama woke up he won't be in love with you anymore!" I taunt her.

"I believe in Ace-kun. I believe in his love. Even if he stops loving me, as long as he is healthy and happy, that will be enough for me. What I want is his happiness" she said firmly.

Bullshit! The fake heroine thinks she was such a nice and pure girl. I will show her what fate a villainess like her should get. I will show her what a heroine like me can do.

"Tonight. Meet me here again tonight. Maybe I can tell you there. Come alone or don't come at all. And don't you dare to tell your brother!" I told her before I leave.

Such a mess. The plot is in a mess now. 

On Arzen-sama birthday party Kii was supposed to saw me and Arzen-sama danced in private and get jealous. On Aoi-sama birthday she was supposed to be imprisoned because of all her wrongdoing being found, but Aoi-sama didn't have a party here. She must be scared and forced Aoi-sama to cancel the party. 

What I can't forgive is the graduation party. She was supposed to be dead by then, Arzen-sama is supposed to confess his love to me and not propose to her! She stole everything that is mine. I won't forgive her!