Chapter 24: Ace's Tale ~Loving Kii~

"I thought I asked you to take rest and rest only" The Mage or Uncle Raselle as he wants us to call him, said as a greeting when he notices Kii's tired expression.

"We are okay, Uncle," Kii said, smiling charmingly at him as I tried to avoid his piercing eyes.

Well, you know, there is no way one time is enough for us, okay for me, so we always end up doing it many times each night. Don't ask me where I get the stamina, or how I am able to do it. I have no idea, it just happens. Let's just say that my love for Kii is just that huge and it is bursting out of me every night. Besides, Kii tiredness is not because of last night. It was this morning's fault.

Morning sex is something that we have a hard time to avoid. I love Kii's 'waking up in the morning face' too much that sometimes  I just unconsciously pushing her back on the bed as soon as I saw her morning smile.

This morning is different though, it was Kii that starting it all. I'm telling the truth! It's all Kii fault we end up doing it many times this morning. If the maids were not knocking on our door to let us know that Uncle Raselle will come to fetch us, we might still in bed doing those things that better not described if I don't want to get a boner here.

Damn!

I will let you know that I wasn't this kind of guy before. I swear I wasn't! I mean I don't always think of sex or woman body. But now? Well, I still don't think about it every single time but whenever I remember Kii's body movement when I was inside her or the faces that she made when we did that, the blood just rushing to my brain and blanked me for anything else.

The softness of her lips when she kisses me. Her delicate hands that always tentative, very tentative every time they caress my body. Her small kisses on my chest, tummy, and...

"Are you still there, Prince Arzen?" Uncle Raselle said, flicking his fingers in front of my face.

Oh shit! I was zoned and nearly give myself a hard-on again.

"Yeah, I'm completely here, Uncle. Oh, it's Ace by the way, without Prince in it. I told you before, didn't I?" I answer trying to shake myself from my own dirty thought.

"You're serious about that?" Uncle Raselle asked.

"Uh-uh, it's the name I choose myself. Of course, I'm serious." I tell him solemnly.

As her uncle smile understandingly at me, Kii's expression which was in thinking mode before, brightened as if she has successfully solved a puzzle, then to my horror, it looks far too innocent. The way she looks at me is far far too innocent. I gulp. I've been corrupting her too much, haven't I?

"Ace-kun?" She said, turning at me.

"Yeah..." I said nervously.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks, then she wrapped her hands around my torso, eyes peered innocently at me.

Uh oh, she knew I weak on her touch. She knew I would want to kiss her if she does that, she did it anyway. She knew I can't do that now because not only that her uncle is here but also if I kiss her now it wouldn't just a short kiss but there will be a continuation for it. And I can't do that. Not here. She knew and she still does that anyway. It's a payback. I knew its a payback for biting her butt last night. I never knew Kii can hold a grudge.

"Kii... You're cruel" I groan.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Ace-kun. I'm just worried about you." She said smartly.

"Yeah, sure," I said bumping my head on her.

Her uncle is looking at us with a raised eyebrow.

"She is cruel. She knew I can't, but she did it anyway." I told him.