۵ It's You

~ ~

{3rd person view}
"H-hi Namjoon," Jin said to Namjoon with a small blush on his cheeks. "Hey, so you're the CEO of Kim Depot?" Namjoon asked. "Um yeah and you're the owner of Kim Co.?" Jin replied. "Well yeah." Namjoon said.

They laughed at the fact that they didn't know who they were. After a good laugh they decided to continue on with the meeting.

When the meeting finished Namjoon asked Jin to join him in his office which he gladly accepted. Now that they know who they are they feel more comfortable with each other.

Namjoon opened the door for Jin and Jin walked inside his office. When they were both inside Namjoon decided to lock the door for privacy.

"So looks like we're going to be working together for some time," Namjoon said sitting down on his chair. "Yeah it seems that way," Jin said also sitting down. "Well how have you been?" Namjoon asked. "I've been good, and you?" Jin replied. "Well kind of bored but that's about to change." Namjoon said giving Jin a smile.

Jin felt his heartbeat going faster than usual, he knew he kept thinking of Namjoon but thought it was nothing. Although Namjoon had also been thinking a lot about Jin but he wouldn't admit it since he doesn't really believe in love.

Their conversation went on for about an hour before Jin decided it was time to leave since he also had work to do. Namjoon walked him out his office where Jin was met with his assistant and then they left.

~

{Namjoon's POV}
After Jin left I was smiling like an idiot but I quickly snapped out of it because I mean yeah we know each other but aren't we still rivals? My thoughts were interrupted when Do-Hyun walked in my office.

I didn't noticed he locked the door after coming inside. He sat on my desk in front of me playing with my tie.

"So who was that?" Do-Hyun asked me. "He's cousins with my brothers boyfriend." I answered. "Well you two seem to get along" he said. "I have to get along with him since we'll be working together for the next couple of weeks," I say with sigh even though I'm actually happy about it. "Just don't forget about me." Do-Hyun says after he kisses my cheek.

I don't really think that would be a problem... right? Well sure Jin is beautiful and dam those lips... wait...ugh what am I even saying.

I need to start controlling myself I can't act this with Jin present or to be more exact in front of Do-Hyun. I really want to stop what we have before it gets out of hand.

"Do-Hyun?" I ask. "Yeah what is it?" He says. "We should end this, I mean both knew it wouldn't last and I just don't want to hurt you," I say. "It doesn't matter if I get hurt I just want to be with you," he replies. "This isn't good for both us, you need someone who will love you," I say as I grab his hands. " I-I guess so maybe we could use a break,"he says looking at me.

After that he left my office and I just felt bad. I don't want to hurt him because he really deserves more.

~

{Jins POV}
The whole meeting with Namjoon went great and I was just hoping the work days would be too. Sure we are rivals but maybe that could change.

I wasn't really sure what was coming my way but maybe it would be something to remember. But I really need to get rid of theses thoughts, I mean how would I be to work. I could really use a distraction right about now.

Maybe I could visit my cousin? Oh wait never mind he's on a trip with Tae until next week. Dam I can't really text Hoseok or Yoongi since they're always busy especially now since it's they break from school.

I guess there really isn't anything to do. Ugh fine I'll just finish whatever I have left of work and go home to cats that I don't even have.

"Wow Jin you really have an interesting life," I say to myself.