۵ Jealousy

~ ~

{3rd person view}
It was the next morning and everyone was getting ready for breakfast and then to go back home. No one knew about the interaction between Namjoon and Jin only one person was suspecting but decided to ask later.

After everyone was done having breakfast and packing up they went into their cars and started to drive home. Jin and Namjoon were silent until Namjoon decided to speak up.

"Did you have fun?" Namjoon asked Jin still keeping his eyes on the road. "Yeah it was really fun. How about you?" Jin asked. "It was very interesting to say the least," Namjoon replied with a little smile on his face.

Jin stayed quiet but he would be lying if he said he didn't want Namjoon to kiss him again. Thinking about the kiss they shared made Jin feel nice inside and caused a smile to form on his lips.

They soon made it Jin's house and Namjoon helped Jin with his stuff.

"Thank you for dropping me off,"Jin said as he opened his front door. "It was not problem," Namjoon said giving Jin a smile showing his dimples. "Well I guess I'll se you tomorrow at work?" Jin asked. "Yeah of course," Namjoon said but before he left he gave Jin a kiss on the cheek.

Jin stood there with his hand over his cheek, he was blushing at the action Namjoon suddenly made. Namjoon on the other hand couldn't help but smile.

-The next day-

{Namjoon's Pov}
I came to office early so I can surprise Jin when he comes. I heard a knock at the door and thought it was Jin but he was surprised to see Do-Hyun instead.

"Hey Joon can I ask you something?" Do-Hyun asked Namjoon. "Yeah sure," I replied. "Do you have a thing for Jin?" As soon as I heard that I froze. "Um.. yeah I do," I said. "Then what are you waiting for?" Do-Hyun asked looking at me. "What do you mean?" "Joon come on I know you want to be with him. So don't stop waiting and get your mans." Do-Hyun says with a smile.

I was happy to know someone was encouraging me to ask Jin to be mine.

"You're right! And thanks Do-Hyun," I said pulling Do-Hyun into a hug. "It was my pleasure to play Cupid," Do-Hyun said pulling away a little. "By the way let me fix your tie it's all messed up" Do-Hyun said I just said 'thank you'.

{Jin's Pov}
I was happy to see Namjoon so I made my way to office and opened the door. When I opened the door I didn't expect to see Namjoon with his hand on Do-Hyun's waist while he fixes Namjoon's tie. I cleared my throat to let them now I'm here.

They both turn to face and pull away immediately.

"Well I have work to do," Do-Hyun says walking out the office leaving me and Namjoon alone. "Hey Jin, please sit down," Namjoon says pulling the chair for me. "Um sure," I say feeling uneasy.

I don't why but I felt a little hurt seeing Namjoon close to someone in that way. I'm guessing he noticed because he kneeled down and grabbed my hand.

"I promise it's not what you think," he said with a smile and kissed my hand. I gave him a smile to show I was okay and I really was. " I want to take you on a date later so we can put off work for today and I'll pick you up later," Namjoon said looking at me. "Oh alright, I'll just go get ready then," I say really excited.

Namjoon got up and helped me out of the chair. I told him I'll see him later and he gave me another kiss on the cheek. I smiled and made my way out his his office.

Once I was outside the building I got my phone out and dialed a phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin can I come to your house?"

"Yeah of course hyung"

"Okay I'm on my way."