۵ Partners

~ ~

{Namjoon's POV}
It's been a week since Jin and I have started working together and to fair it wasn't that bad. Actually not bad at all. Are we still rivals? Well to be honest I'm not sure.

I was thinking that maybe I should ask him if he wants to rest a bit. I do know a good place where all our stress can go away.

Hmm. Maybe after we're finish?? Ugh but we always end up finishing at 9pm... oh well I guess that will work.

After I thought about it for a while I decided to head to work since it was almost time. Oh and yeah it's been awkward between Do-Hyun and me but I don't think anyone else has noticed that.

I should talk to him at sometime soon as for now though I really need to go to my office.

~

{Do-Hyuns POV}
It's been a while since I've talked to Namjoon but in a way I feel more calm even though it's a little awkward between us.

I really like him but lately things have been changing since Jin came and it's a good change. I know Namjoon won't admit it but there's a way he acts when he's around Jin.

To be honest it's cute because I think he actually found someone he can love, he just has to notice that too. I like him and I want him to be happy well that annnnndddd Jin's assistant is really cute. But I should chill before I completely move on.

Well let's see what happens. I'm sure that rivalry nonsense will come to an end.

~

{Jin's POV}
Namjoon and I stay late just to finish any last touches before we move on to the next step. I've got to admit he's a bit clumsy but it's kinda...cute?

The last week has been weird though because we seem to be getting along fine. It might just be since we're working on this project or I don't know.

I snap out of thoughts when I hear someone call my name.

"Jin" Namjoon asked looking at me. "Yes" I simply responded. "Would like to go somewhere after work?I mean just to clear our heads" he said. Is he asking me out on date or is it a trap? Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to find out. "Yeah sure let's go" I said with a smile.

He just nodded and we continued to finish our work.

~

{3rd person view}
After work Namjoon and Jin headed to Namjoon's car so they can go somewhere. The drive was silent but not uncomfortable.

Out the window Jin could see all the stars in sky shining so bright and beautiful, it was like a thousand of fireflies in the sky lighting their way.

When they arrived the sounds of the waves was very calming and peaceful. Namjoon grabbed Jins hand and led the way. As they were walking they decided to remove their shoes and socks so they can feel the soft sand on their feet.

Without noticing it they were both walking hand in hand. It didn't feel weird it just felt natural and a good thing to do.

They were walking along the shore until they found a place to sit and look at the stars. Namjoon turned to see Jin and saw how his eyes would sparkle just by looking at the stars.

"Beautiful..." Namjoon let out without thinking. "Huh?" Jin asked now facing him. "Oh uh...the..moon it's so beautiful I mean just look at how full it looks" he said a little nervous but hoping Jin wouldn't notice. "You're right it is beautiful" Jin said once again looking back at the sky.

They kept staring like they were stuck in a trance and soon after Jin let his head rest on Namjoons shoulder. The action made Namjoon a little shock but he didn't complain, he just wrapped his arm around Jins waist.

At that moment they didn't care if they were rivals, they were just happy to spend this moment with each other.