۵ Date

~ ~

{3rd person view}
After Jin's phone call with Jimin he headed straight to Jimin's house. He decided to walk there since it wasn't that far from the company.

After a while he made it to Jimin's house, he knocked on the door and was soon greeted by a blond male.

"Hey Hyung!" Jimin said. "Hey Chim," Jin responded with a smile.  "Well come in, Tae is also here" Jimin says making room for Jin to pass by.

They both walked inside Jimin's house and sat down on his couch facing each other.

"So what's up?" Jimin asked. "Well Namjoon asked me out on a date..." Jin said with a little blush on his cheeks. "Woah really?! Wait how did this all happen?" Jimin asked with a confused face. "Well we're doing a collaboration for work since they buyer likes both of our products" Jin said rubbing his neck. "Wait what's his company's name?" "Kim Co," Jin said. "I thought you guys were rivals?" Jimin said more confused. "I thought so too but I guess not," Jin says also a little confused.

Their conversation was suddenly interrupted when Taehyung came downstairs.

"Oh hey Jin hyung," Taehyung said and went to greet him. "Hey Tae" Jin said smile. "Babe guess what?" Jimin said and Jin immediately looked him. "What?" Taehyung asked. " Hyung is going on a date with your brother," Jimin says teasing Jin. "Wait really? Damn get it hyung," Taehyung said with a smirk. "Actually I want to ask you something," Jin turned to Taehyung. "Sure what is it?" Taehyung said sitting next to Jimin. "Do you know if him and Do-Hyun are close?" Jin asked. "His assistant? Oh no I don't really know anything Namjoon doesn't talk about that with me, sorry hyung" Taehyung says. "It's alright," Jin replied.

The trio changed the conversation and started to catch recently. Eventually Taehyung had leave to go buy the groceries.

"Well I'll be back in a bit, bye dumpling" Taehyung said as he gave Jimin a quick peck on the lips. "Bye love," Jimin said with a smile. "Bye Hyung," "bye Tae," Jin replied.

After Taehyung left Jimin and Jin continued their conversation. After a while Jin looked at the time and started to panic because it was almost time for his date.

"Ugh Jimin I don't what to wear!" Jin said standing up. "Hyung it's fine I'll go to your house and help you pick an outfit," Jimin said following Jin.

Jin agreed and they both headed to Jin's house.

~
As soon as they made it to Jin's house they went straight to his closet to pick out an outfit. And after twenty five minutes they were able to pick out a breathtaking outfit.

While Jimin was doing Jin's hair Jin was doing his makeup. He decided to put on some eyeshadow with eyeliner and bit of blush plus a beautiful red lipstick.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked. "Yes?" Jin replied admiring himself. "Please be careful," Jimin said. "I will," Jin said with a smile.

Once they were done with everything Jimin decided it was to to go back home because Namjoon would almost be here to pick up Jin.

"Well by hyung, have fun!" Jimin said as he took his leave. "Bye! Thanks!" and with that Jin stayed in his house and waited for Namjoon.

~
{Namjoon's pov}
I made my to Jin's house to pick him up. After a while of driving I was outside his house waiting for him and as soon as he came outside I felt my heart skip a beat. He looked beautiful, beyond angelic.

"Hey Joonie," he waved at me sitting down one the passenger seat. "O-oh hey Jin... wow you look amazing," I said reaching to Jin's hair and tucking it behind his ear. "T-thanks, you too" Jin said blushing a little from the compliment.

I smiled at him and started to drive to the restaurant we were gonna have dinner at.