۵ Late Nights

~ ~

{3rd person view}
After that each night after work the duo would go to the beach and just watch the moon. It's a beautiful scene for both of them.

Jin can't help but to feel away about Namjoon, maybe he's just glad they get along? No it's not that because when he's near him he feels butterflies and always seems to blush when they lock eyes.

Namjoon seems to be enjoying that side of Jin and even teases him at times. He finds the older very cute and adorable. But he doesn't want to admit any attraction to him.

Both of them are still not sure about their feelings towards each other.

~

{Jins POV}
I'm experiencing weird feelings being with Namjoon. I don't know if I'm falling in love but I hope I'm not and besides that I doubt he has those type of feelings for me.

I can't get distracted right now after all this is the biggest project we've had in my company and I don't want to ruin this over a guy.

Whatever happens I hope it's not bad for both of us.

~

{3rd person view}
Today is Saturday so both decided to have a bonfire with their workers just to give them a day to relax. Well that and they wanted to spend more time with each other.

Sure those two may deny it but even I the writer can see those two have a love for each other. Anyways everyone at both companies were excited to have a day off but they found it odd how the two have become close.

They don't mind it just find it odd but can also see the way they act with each other. Everyone was just waiting for them to finally notice it.

They all were packing their stuff for the day since they also rented a hotel for the day because the beach was pretty far from where they live.

~

{Namjoon's POV}
Since Jin and I decided to make a bonfire for the group I also asked him if I can pick him up. So here I am making my way to Jin's house to pick him up.

After a few minutes I arrived at his house. I helped him with his suitcase, yeah I know I'm a gentleman. Anyways after we settled down I began to drive us to the beach which was a three hour drive.

"So are you excited for today?" I asked him. "Yeah, I am" Jin says. "Namjoon?" He asks me. "Yes?" I respond. "Have you ever fallen in love?" Jin says. To be fair no I haven't fallen in love before and I don't think that's happening anytime soon(a/n: or is it?). "Um no but I'm not sure if I ever will." I say. "Oh how come?" Jin asks looking at me. "Because I don't think anyone will ever love me" I say still keeping my eyes on the road.

After that we just stayed quite for a couple minutes. I don't think it was awkward we just didn't have a topic to talk about.

Like around one hour later Jin fell asleep. There they are those beautiful plump lips, I can't help but to take a quick view here and there. I need to get these thoughts off of my head but it's just hard when there's a really handsome guy next to me.

~

{3rd person view}
After some time they arrived at the beach and Namjoon decided to wake up Jin.

"Jin wake up" he says moving him a little. "Mm what?" Jin says rubbing his eyes. "Come on we're at the beach already," Namjoon says removing his seatbelt. "Oh okay let's go then," Jin says once he's fully aware of what's happening.

Once they settled down they decided to join everyone else at the beach. The fire was amazing and they all were having fun. Some where at the water splashing each other while others were by the fire enjoying the view.

By the time it started to get late many people decided to head to the hotel room. After a while it was Namjoon and Jin sitting down by the fire.

Namjoon was looking at Jin for a while and he just felt the need to close the space between them. So he cupped Jin's face to face him and looked into his eyes.  Jin was starting to blush not knowing what was going to happen. Namjoon started to lean closer and without Jin realizing it he leaned closer as well. In a matter of seconds Namjoon's lips were on Jin's and moving together as the kiss turn into a sweet one.

Namjoon pulled away and leaned his forehead on Jin's. Both too shock at what happened to even speak a word. But again Jin started to feel those butterflies and now so did Namjoon.

 But again Jin started to feel those butterflies and now so did Namjoon