R&N 4.

Sorry for the false alarm guys.

Weeks went by, the behavior of everyone in the haveli changed. Narmeen felt as if her Tayi Ami's care for her increased, she found it weird that all of a sudden all the elders were acting kind of different casting her curious glances, stifling smiles etc.....

Rameez on the other was having an inner turmoil. These past weeks had left him questioning his desires. There was suddenly Narmeen mentioned in every conversation he had with anyone. His mother would not stop talking sweet stuff about her. He didn't know where this was going but all this had surely made him see Narmeen in a different light.

It was as if that week of disappearance had made his eyes crave for her soft features. Before he didn't see anything in her that would grab his attention but now he unknowingly found his eyes lingering on her. Her heart like face, big doe eyes, silky brown hair, short height, everything enticed him. It spiked his interest in her with every look. He tried to not look at her but he couldn't. His visits to the haveli increased without his knowledge he'd be parked outside in the driveway of the haveli. He would at night stroll down the hallway near her door, he would ask her to do stuff for him. He would watch the blush blooming on her face like fresh pink roses when she would catch him staring for a little too long.

Just like every other night he was walking downt the hall towards the first floor balcony when he saw a shadow move in up the stairs that lead to the main rooftop. He followed to petite figure that made her way up the stairs. The soft clink of a pazeb had his thoughts confirmed. It was who he thought it was.

With her phone pressed against her ear, Narmeen talked to her best friend Zunaira. Zunaira and Narmeen were friends since childhood. Zunaira was her late khala's daughter. She was mentioned less in the family but held her importance in Narmeen's life. Her Zulekha Khala was very much different from her Mom or Hatim's mom. She was a lady with morals and a wide range of thoughts, she was not conservative like her mother that's why Narmeen adored her. Despite her mother hating Zunaira,Zunaira  still managed to get on her nerves and just to piss her off she would come for weekly stays at the haveli. Much to nausheen's dismay, Faris showed an interest in Zunaira and so did Rumaisa so before Zulekha died they did their engagement to which it going to be a year now.

Zulekha's unexpected death had shaken Zunaira to the point where she moved away to Paris for her fashion degree. Now she was returning in a few days with her older brother shehryar to get the rest of the wedding done. Shehryar was another case. The trio of Narmeen, Zunaira and shehryar was famous for their stupid banters and Narmeen causally slapping shehryar because of his annoyingly bubbly personality. From profession Shehryar is a model with jet black hair, sliver black eyes, and a above six feet tall, muscular figure. Rushna has shoulder length black hair and forest green eyes, with a 5'4 slender figure.

"Nahi meri jaan. Tum aajao ek baar phir dekh len ge. Nahi mene abhi shopping nahi ki. Tum pagal tu nahi ho?" Narmeen animatedly answered every question Zunaira threw at her. Her question about her having a chance with Rameez caught her off guard hence why the tum pagal tu nahi ho?
(No my dear. First you cone then we'll see. No I haven't done my shopping. Are you mad?)

"Jaani ab aap bhi yeh khush khabri suna den ke Rameez bhai sahab phans gaye aap ke aanchal me" Zunaira said in a dreamy way. She knew she would have to play the game if not Narmeen and Narmeen knew if Zunaira jumped in she would straight up tell rameez everything and push him off the edge to accept her feelings.
(Sweetheart now you also give me a good news about Rameez getting hooked with you)

"Jee nahi koi nahi phans raha mere aanchal se, ab apni fazool baqwas band karlo" Narmeen said. She walked over to the concrete railing and leaned on it. A few strands escaping her clip falling gracefully on her face.
(No one is getting tied to me, so now please shut up)