SEVENTEEN

iMessage with Taehyung and Jimin

Taehyung
Jimin
Hey
Where did you go? I'm worried
Yoongi is asking for you. Jimin I think it was a misunderstanding.
Jimin
Please answer me
I want to know you are okay. Jungkook is worried too.
Please answer your phone
Jimin
Read 2:15

iMessage with Yoongi and Jimin

Yoongi
Look I know you saw me kiss Hobi but let me explain. Hobi and I have been talking lately and we were thinking about how we both kinda liked you. I had mentioned how I'm polyamorous and he is too. So when he kissed me it was because I told him I had feelings for him but I was going to tell you the same thing tonight. That I also have feelings for you. I was going to say that we can be in a polyamorous relationship together because hobi thinks you are cute. You weren't supposed to see us kiss and I wasn't planning on kissing him. But he kissed me and I got excited because I've had feelings for him for two years now. But then you walked in and I felt so sick because jimin I wasn't playing with you. I like you a lot and I want to be in a relationship with you. No sex. Just cuddles and pecks and watching movies at 2 am and nuzzling our cheeks against each other. I want to watch you get excited over making music and watch you develop as an artist. I want to see how your eyes light up whenever you smile or laugh but also how they tend of disappear at times. Because I want it all with you. So please pick up. I'm worried. Taehyung is worried. Jungkook is worried. Namjoon is worried. Hobi is worried. And jin is worried.

Jimin
You like me?

Yoongi
Yes I do
I want to be your boyfriend

Jimin
Okay
Also I sorta dyed my hair brown

JiminOkayAlso I sorta  dyed my hair brown

Yoongi
You're so cute omg