EPILOGUE

Jimin and Taehyung sat at a cafe, drinking their usual coffee drinks. Jimin needed to stay away from the dairy, as he was finishing up his newest record, and Taehyung was preparing for his newest photoshoot.

"Who would have thought we'd end up dating people by the end of the year," Taehyung said, sipping the cool liquid.

Jimin giggled, "I know right? You've got a boyfriend. I have two boyfriends. I've also got an album coming out soon. Life is good."

Taehyung nodded, "Life is good indeed. I'm so insanely proud of you, Jimin. You're my inspiration."

"I couldn't have done it without you," Jimin grinned, patting Taehyung's hand.

The door opened and Jimin met Jungkook's gaze. He grinned, walking over to the two friends, pulling Taehyung into a kiss. Jimin wrinkled just nose at the interaction, "Get a room!"

Jungkook pulled away, chuckling, "Jimin, shut up."

Taehyung leaned back into Jungkook's hold, sighing happily. He looked at Jimin and then Jungkook. Happiness filled him as he felt the love and affection around him, finally feeling whole.

-

Well, that's a wrap everyone. If you want to read another social media au I'm writing, I have started "Artsy Chaos" which features college aged bts and nct members who are all art (theatre, music, dance, film, paint, etc) majors who live on the same floor. I also am working on a fic called Icicle, which is a yoonmin fanfic that goes into mental health but also allowing for yourself to form relationships. I hope you enjoyed!

-KTH