Chapter 6

Cookie and Lincoln sat across from their parents, Cookie protecting her swollen stomach while Lincoln narrowed his eyes at the four adults in front of them.

Taking a deep breath, Rita shook her head and crossed her arms. "Okay you two, what gave you two the idea that..."

"We weren't going to stay because you were going to force me to get rid of the baby and then separate us!" Cookie hissed, narrowing her eyes. "We were doing fine on our own and..."

"You were in a rotten part of the state." her father corrected, "You two run off, you get pregnant and..."

"Let me handle this." His wife sighed and shook her head before looking at the two and crossed her arms. "What possessed you two to have sex, unprotected sex for that matter, and then leave and..."

"What we do is none of your business." Cookie glared at her mother before looking at her boyfriend and saw him glaring at the adults with narrowed eyes. "Lincoln? What are you doing? They're talking about our private lives and..."

"Cookie is right, what we do in our spare time shouldn't concern anyone but the two of us...and...how the hell did you find us?" Lincoln said and looked at his father.

"It wasn't that hard." Lynn Sr. crossed his arms and shook his head, "Two teenagers renting an apartment in a rundown area...words travel fast."

Lincoln glared at him as Cookie looked down at stomach.

"Now, we want you to calmly tell...what the hell were you two thinking?" Rita hissed through her teeth. "What were you thinking when you..."

"Fuck it." Lincoln sighed and shook his head as he took Cookie by the hand. "I love Cookie, Mom. You never even approved our relationship. I'm going to love our kid." Cookie slightly smiled as the two of them stared at their parents.

Cookie's mother inhaled slowly and shook her head. "Kids...go outside and sit on the front step...we'll talk to you when we're finished in here."

The two teens looked at her. "Just go...we'll be with you in a minute."

Cookie and Lincoln looked at each other before they slowly stepped out of the house with Lincoln's sisters following close behind them.

One in particular was extremely angry with Lincoln.

Lori Loud....