8) Missing

Percy sat on his bed beside Dean, already in pajamas and ready to go to sleep. He was flipping his phone around, his brows furrowed and eyes narrowed.

"What's with the face?" Dean raised an eyebrow, turning away from the TV screen and looking down at his boyfriend.

"I feel like something's going to happen," Percy shrugged. "It's weird. I hate it."

Dean blinked a few times, then said, "Well, something's definitely going to happen now. Aliens, maybe. That'd be cool. We haven't done aliens yet, have we?"

Percy snorted, but still couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen. The looming sense of danger floating off in the distance, sending his senses spiraling as his ADHD got him on the offense, when in reality, he was sitting on his bed, his boyfriend's arm wrapped loosely around his shoulder, watching Oprah while Sam was out at some bar.

Maybe Oklahoma just gave off threatening vibes. He could recall an incident where he and John had gotten trapped in an elevator with a werewolf. None of that had been pretty. There was another time where he and Dean had nearly gotten hit by a shapeshifter driving the Impala. Before that... well, maybe it really was just Oklahoma vibes.

As the two people appeared in front of their bed, Percy narrowed his eyes further, with a mutter, "Oklahoma and its fuckin' shapeshifters."

"Sorry it's so late," Frank said quickly, his eyes widening as he took in the two men on the bed. "We weren't thinking of the time."

"You don't think much," Percy said without much bite, glancing between Frank and Hazel looking a little confused. "What are you doing here? It's twelve o'three AM...."

Hazel smiled sweetly, "Do you know what today is?"

Percy blinked, suddenly panicked. "Um.... Thursday?"

Frank snorted, "We didn't expect you to remember. We didn't really expect anyone to remember. We didn't really celebrate last year, everything was kind of chaotic at the camps. Two years ago today, we all stayed on the Argo ll for the first time."

Percy blinked, "It's been two years already?" He shook his head lightly. "That's wild. It's a little hard to imagine."

"Hate to ruin the moment," Dean said, still looking confused, "but wouldn't a text have been fine? What are you guys doing here?"

Hazel smiled, "Well, we were wondering if Percy wanted to come celebrate with us. It's the first time all of our days off line up with each-others, so we were hoping we could all stay on the Argo ll for a while. Have a party, get drunk without Chiron knowing, sleep it off and spend the next few days having a blast."

Percy's face immediately lit up, "Oh I'm all for it. Is that all right, Dean? There's nothing really going on, is there? And if there is, you've got Sam?" He turned to his boyfriend with a smile on his face.

Dean couldn't help but grin at his boyfriend's happiness, "Of course it's all right. You know, you don't need my permission to go hang out with your friends. This is an important day for ya'll. Go have fun. I'll go to the bar with Sammy or something."

Percy's face lit up even more, and he climbed off of the bed, reaching for his bag. He hadn't unpacked since they came to this hotel -- he hardly ever unpacked -- so he was ready to go.

Before he walked over to Frank and Hazel, Percy moved to where Dean was already standing. He pulled his boyfriend into a quick kiss, then pulled away only to hug him instead. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Dean murmured into Percy's hair, dreading being away from his boyfriend. He knew it wouldn't be for long, but being away from Percy for only a minute was like having a part of himself missing.