17) Hell House

Percy immediately noticed the look on his boyfriend's face. He was in the backseat of the Impala, Dean was driving, and Sam was asleep. And Percy knew that Dean wanted to cause some chaos. He watched as Dean grabbed a spoon then gently stuck it in Sam's mouth.

Now, Percy also loved chaos. He leaned forward and took a picture, Dean grinning. When he pulled back, Dean turned the music up loud.

"Fire... of unknown origins.. took my baby away!" Percy and Dean sang together, and Sam jerked awake. He panicked once he realized something was in his mouth, waving his arms as he spat it out. Dean drummed his fingers along the steering wheel, and the couple grinned as Sam wiped his mouth and turned the music down.

"Ha ha, very funny," Sam said, holding up the spoon.

Dean laughed, "Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own."

"Man we're not kids anymore Dean," Sam pouted. "We're not going to start that crap up again."

"Start what up?" Dean questioned, still grinning.

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."

Percy immediately texted the Stolls, telling them that Sam Winchester didn't like pranks.

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?" Dean smiled, and Percy choked. It was hard to imagine Sam without his luscious hair.

"All right, just remember you started it," Sam said.

Percy texted the Stolls again, saying that Sam and Dean were definitely going to have a prank war. The Stolls were delighted. They loved pranks.

"Ah ha, bring it on baldy."

"Where are we anyway?" Sam asked, looking around.

"A few hours outside of Richardson," Dean said. "Gimme the lowdown again?"

Sam grabbed a newspaper off of the dash, "All right, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house."

"Haunted by what?"

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters. Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar."

"Anybody ID the corpse?" Percy asked.

"Well, that's the thing," Sam shook his head. "By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying these kids were just yanking chains."

"Maybe the cops are right," Dean said.

"Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere."

"Where'd you read these accounts?" Percy asked.

Sam looked a little embarrassed, "Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, umm, last night, I surfed some local... paranormal websites. And I found one."

"And what's it called," Percy grinned

"HellHoundsLair.com," Sam said quietly.

"Lemme guess, streaming live out of Mom's basement," Dean laughed.

Sam smiled, "Yeah, probably."

"Yeah. Most of those websites wouldn't know a ghost if it bit 'em in the persqueeter."

"Look. We let Dad take off. Which was a mistake, by the way. And now we don't know where the hell he is, so meantime we gotta find ourselves something to hunt. There's no harm checking this thing out."