Chapter 1: Break Up

Time: 8:38
Day: Tuesday, April
Pov: Ochako Uraraka
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Shit.
I'm gonna be late-
Fuckkkkkkk-

"Hey, slow down!" Mina laughed as I rushed into the classroom.

"Sorry, guess I slept in.. Haha" I laughed nervously.

"That's fine! You made it just in time-"

"Were you running in the halls?" Iida asked her.

Iida let me beeeeeeee-

"Well, y- no." She bluffed. She hated lying, but she didn't feel like being scolded right now. Thats when her boyfriend, Izuku walked in.

"Deku!!" She cheered while she ran up to him and pulled him into a hug. He awkwardly returned the hug. Thats kind of worrying.. He's not usually like this.. Maybe he woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

"Hey.. Ochako." Deku greeted her nervously. Wait. Why was he so nervous today?

"Are you alright, Deku?" I asked. I was really starting to worry, he's normally just as happy and cheerful as I am..

He looked me in the eyes for the first time that morning. He looked a bit sad..

"This relationship isn't working out.."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Time: 8:47
Date: Tuesday, April
Pov: Tsuyu Asui
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Hey frog girl."

I sighed. "Goodmoring, Bakugou. Ribbit. And call me Tsuyu."

"Frog girl, Tsuyu, froppy, same thing."

"No-"

"The nerd broke up with her." He suddenly said.

Bakugou calls Izuku nerd, and Izuku is dating-

"Ochako.."

"She's crying somewhere, go help her or shit. I don't really care, just thought you should know." Bakugou said while he looked me in the eyes.

Tsuyu nodded before heading off to the girls bathroom. She'll probably be there.

"I can't believe he broke up with her.." She whispered.

Ochako was amazing, smart, pretty and an awesome friend. Probably a great girlfriend too.

Tsuyu had a crush on the brunette, but she didn't want to get in the way of her relationship with Izuku.

Past relationship. She reminded herself.

She got closer to the bathroom and she bumped into Izuku himself.

"Tsuyu! Do you know where Ochako is?" He asked looking around.

You should know. Your the one who broke her heart.

"She ran off when I told her.. It doenst matter what I told her but.. Do you know where she is?"

"I'm looking for her. Ribbit." I said. "You should probably give her space though." I advised him. If there was one thing I knew, it would he that Ochako definitely didn't want to see him right now.

He nodded and walked off in the direction of his dorm.

I ran down the halls in the direction of the girls bathroom. By the time I got there I was panting but I just wanted to know if Ochako was okay. I opened the door and it proved my suspicions correct.

"Hey.." I said softly, not wanted to scare the girl but alert her that I was here.

"H-huh? O-oh! Hi Tsuyu! What do you need?" She said quickly standing up and wiping her tears. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey it's okay.." I started rubbing her back trying to comfort her. "Let it out."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Time: 8:56
Day: Tuesday, April
Pov: Ochako Uraraka
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I wrapped my arms around her waste and started crying. Crying because I couldn't make Deku happy, crying because I should've tried harder. Crying because I made Tsuyu worry. My best friend, who's always been slightly more than a friend.

"I-I'm sorry.." I whimpered. I shouldn't be making her worry about me.. It's not worth her time.

"Why are you sorry? Ribbit." She used her thumb to lift up my chin so I was looking at her. I started crying harder, if possible.

"F-for wasting your time. I'm s-sorry.." Her beautiful dark green eyes twinkled with sadness.

"No, Ochako.. Your not wasting my time." She tried assuring me. Tried. I still felt like a burden..

She sat down on the ground and since I was still basically attached to her I went down too. I was just sobbing into her arms while she tried to calm me down by stroking my hair. This is really pathetic. I'm supposed to be a hero. Good job there, Ochako.

"You don't need to worry about me." I tried convincing her. She didnt budge.

"Ochako, stop worrying. Ribbit," She made me look at her. "Do you wanna go to my room?" She asked.

"C-can we go to my room?" I asked, shaking slightly. She nodded and got up. She offered her hand and I took it.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Time: 9:13
Day: Tuesday, April
Pov: Tsuyu Asui
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
When we got to her room she immediately walked over to her bed and sat on the green blanket.

"Do you need anything?" I sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. She leaned into me and nodded. "Okay, what do you need?"

"You.." She said under her breath, so quiet that if I wasn't so close to her I wouldn't have heard.

"Come again? Ribbit." I couldn't have heard her right, probably the wind or something.

"H-huh? Haha, I asked if we could watch a movie? Or something." She stuttered. I wonder why she's so panicked.

"Sounds good. Ribbit." I got up and walked over to her tv. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked looking through the stack of dvd's.

"You choose." She said, putting pillows and blankets on the floor and sitting down on them.

"The Princess and the Frog it is." I smiled. That movie always made me feel better, and not just because my quirk is frog, I really enjoyed the plot. (It's been so long since I've seen that movie so I'm not going into detail)

I put the movie in a grabbed the clicker. It opened to the main menu and I pressed play. I set the clicker down and walked over to Ochako and sat down next to her. She leaned into me almost as soon as I did so. I felt my cheeks getting hot. I slowly put my arm around her waste, pulling her closer. Now it was her turn to blush. Wait no, she wasn't blushing and that, she was probably just hot or something.

"Do you want popcorn or something? Ribbit." I asked while the opening scene was playing.

"No I'm fine, thanks." I nodded. She rested her head on my shoulder and we continued watching the movie.

_________________________________
Hello! Thank you for reading the first chapter on this story! It's not any good, but It's decent enough. This is not edited, so feel free to point out any mistakes you spotted. Thanks for reading!

Word count: 1106