Chapter 6: Mission Murder

An update two days in a row? Noooo.. Okay, enjoy :)
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Time: 8:50
Day: Friday, April
Pov: Ochako Uraraka
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Himiko Toga.

"Fancy seeing you here!" The blonde chirped. "Hm. Isn't it school hours?"

"What are you doing here?" I questioned while I quickly got into a fighting stance and prepared myself in case I needed to use my quirk.

"Oh, I don't want to fight!" The crazy girl smiled before putting her hands in the air slightly. I still wouldn't let my guard down. "Anyways, why are you out of school? She asked, genuinely curious. I stayed silent but relaxed a little. Her face lit up, "ooo~ are you skipping class? How villainous!" She jumped up and down slightly while clapping her hands together.

"I'm nothing close to being a villain!" I shouted. She deflated a little but kept a smile on her face. "I'm a hero." She sighed and put her hand on her hip.

"Seriously, why are you skipping? If you are, I don't know."

"I am skipping." I admitted. The blonde girl nodded and looked at me, expecting me to elaborate. At this point, my gaurd was down and if she leaped at me with a knife I wouldn't see it coming.

"I've.. Had a rough week."

Your looking kind of round.

"Rough week?" She repeated.

That's just weird.

I nodded. She seemed to be able to notice I was uncomfortable.

"I may be a villain, but I have a heart." She said before slowly stepping toward me. I glanced up at her, "UA isn't treating you right, is it?" Again, I just nodded my head. "Who in particular?"

"Tetsutetsu, Monoma, Mineta and a few other kids I don't really know.."

"You could always get revenge on them." She suggested.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Well you know," she pulled a small pocket knife that was hidden in her stockings and started playing with it. "If those pricks did something, do something back." She explained. "Hurt them."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea.." I whispered.

You want to be a hero, Ochako! Don't listen to her!

Listen. Do it.

Toga laughed. "So you agree?"

Do I agree?

No! Of course not!!

Yes.

"I.. Yeah."
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Time: 9:01
Day: Friday, April
Pov: Himiko Toga
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"Yay!" I cheered. "We'll get em good! I promise." I stuck my pinky in the air and waited.

"Really? A pinky promise?" The brunette questioned. I just smiled at her in response. She slowly stepped forward and accepted my promise.

"Great! To the league of villains we go!" I clapped. I skipped in the direction I cane and Uraraka followed shortly behind me.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Time: 9:34
Day: Friday, April
Pov: Ochako Uraraka
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"YOU BROUGHT A HERO TO THE BASE!?" The blue haired man who I recognized as Shigaraki shouted.

"Well yeaaaah, but she doesn't want to be a hero anymore!" Toga explained. Shigaraki paused his screaming and looked in my direction.

"What made this sudden change of view?" He questioned. Yeah, they probably won't trust me right away.