Chapter 13: Breaking into another villain league because why the fuck not lmao

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖
I feel a bit bad for what's about to happen this chapter so before we start the chapter I'm just gonna show some pure and adorable Tsuchako fanart since I'm nice😗✌️

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💖I feel a bit bad for what's about to happen this chapter so before we start the chapter I'm just gonna show some pure and adorable Tsuchako fanart since I'm nice😗✌️

(Art not mine)
.....................................................................
Time: 7:31
Day:Monday, April
POV: Tsuyu Asui
..............................................................................

Ochako turned the handle, adding suspense as if this were an action film. The door creaked open, giving off a slight echo. Ochako motioned for me to follow her and creeped inside. The door closed behind us, making a soft 'bang'.

It was at that moment that I realized she were totally unprepared. No weapons, no plan. Or at least, no plan that I knew of.

"Hey Ochako? Ribbit."

"Yeah?"

"What's the plan? what do we do if something goes wrong?" I asked, pointing my finger to the corner of my mouth.

...................................................................................................
Time: 7:38
Day: Monday, April
POV: Ochako Uraraka
...................................................................................................

"What's the plan? What do we do if something goes wrong?"

~F l a s h b a c k ~

I left the room where Tsuyu was still changing in the bathroom. I had finished a bit earlier than she did. I continued walking down the hall to meet Toga, Dabi and the others outside.

Before I got there, I was stopped by Dabi near the end of the hallway.

"Do you need something?" I asked, noticing his serious face. Although his face was always serious so I guess it wasn't really out of the normal.

"Take this. Just in case. Since you don't have a defensive quirk and all." He replied, pulling out a gray gun from his coat pocket.

~ e n d o f f l a s h b a c k ~

"Don't worry," I turned to her with a smile spread across my face. "I'll protect you." Suddenly her face turned a light shade of pink as she nodded quickly. I ignored it, since now wasn't really the best time to tease her about it.

We continued walking through the hallways of this other leagues hideout. Honestly, I don't even know how the others knew where this place was located, But I figured it would be better if I didn't ask.

We got to a corner and I peaked over the edge to see if anyone was there. So far we haven't seen any guards. Which was lucky but it was also suspicious at the same time. Or maybe I was just being paranoid. I mean, we're bound to run into someone at some point so it's better if we didn't see any guards just yet. Tsuyu followed behind me as I continued to check the rooms as we walked past the doors. So far nothing. Not even any money. Which was kind of  unexpected. But I choose to ignore that and not overthink it.

We got to this one door which was the farthest one and it was the very last door in that hallway. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door without thought or hesitation, since all the other doors had nobody in them anyway.

This one was different though.

When the door was fully open, a wide pair of eyes stared right back at mine.

"Who the you?!" I asked the person that was staring at me? It was an older guy, about in his twenties with black hair and bright green eyes. Eyes that looked angry, and evil in some sort of way. Who the hell is this guy?

"The Boss is gonna be back any minute now and he's gonna get back at you for breaking in here-"

"Shut up. Don't make me shoot you." I swiftly pulled out the grey gun Dabi gave me earlier and pointed it at the man, narrowing my eyes. The green eyed man sighed before he stood up from the chair he was sitting in and put his hands in the air. "C'mon." I nodded in the direction of the door, inviting him to come step outside. He soon walked over with his hands still in the air. In the corner of my eye I saw a balcony.

"Where did you get a gun?!" Tsu whisper-hissed at me. I replied with "Dabi."

I told the black haired male to continue walking to the balcony while I still had my gun pointed at him. Tsuyu also followed. In a quick movement, I put down the gun slightly and jumped over at the man, tapping his shoulder before sending him floating in the air. The panicked man let out a scream as I sent him higher up into the air. I glanced back at Tsuyu to see how she was doing. She didn't seem to affected by it, I honestly expected her to be a bit more scared. It's better this way though.

"PUT ME DOWN!" The man screamed in terror.

"Gladly." I whispered before pulling my hands apart, "release." I watched as the man fell down to the ground, hitting a tree in the process. A sickening 'crack' sound filled the air. I turned around to Tsuyu.

"Are you alright?"

The greenette nodded, giving a soft reassuring smile. I returned the smile before saying "let's go."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me, rushing down the hallway. As the two of us turned the corner again we bumped into two people.

"Oh Hey Tsu, Uraraka!" A familiar blonde greeted us. Dabi was right beside her.

"Hey guys.. weird question, how many people have you run into so far?" I asked the two.

"Actually, we haven't run into anyone yet." Dabi answered.

"Really? We've run into one guy, he's gone now."

"That's weird. Where do you think everybody else is?" Toga asked while glancing around the area.

"I honestly don't kn-"

BANG!

A gunshot sounded.

I felt my eyes widened as I checked both Dabi and Toga for wounds with my eyes. Seeing that they were fine, I turned around to make sure Tsu was alright.

Our eyes met for a brief moment before she looked down. My eyes followed her gaze..

There was red blood oozing out of her lower stomach.