Chapter 15: So this is the final chapter and its pretty short so sorry-

If your confused on why I killed Tsu go back to the last chapter and scroll down lol
~~~~~~~~~~
Time: 9:16
Day: Sunday, April
POV: Ochako Uraraka
~~~~~~~~~~

'Best friends'

The term 'best friend' usually didn't hurt me, but coming from your crush it can send you mixed signals. ("Why does it feel so good, but hurt so bad?" If you know that song, ily) I guess I should be heading back to the room now. Honestly, I'm not sure why I left. It was just.. in the heat of the moment? I don't know.

I turned around and started walking back into the direction of my room. 'Why is it so hard to just tell her I like her? I'm capable of hurting someone, and even killing them, but I can't do this simple task?' I sighed. Love is harder than it seems. I continued down the hall and eventually reached the door to my room. I grabbed the handle and turned it. My eyes immediately searched for the green haired girl. My eyes met hers, she was in the same place she was before, but was now lying down with her eyes wide open.

"I figured you'd be asleep by now." I shut the door.

"It's not like I can fall asleep in under 20 minutes. Ribbit." She answered with a small laugh. God, I loved that laugh.

"Mhm." I simply nodded in agreement. I walked over to the closet and grabbed another pair of pajamas I had. I glanced back at Tsu, motioning that I was gonna change and she should probably look away. Her face turned slightly red before she instantly looked away.

Once I was done I walked over to the bed and let myself fall on top of it. I heard shuffling from beside me and looked over. I turned over to face her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Time: 9:24
Day: Sunday, April
POV: Tsuyu Asui
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I tell you something?" I asked after a minute of just staring at her.

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

Should I tell her? Is now really the best time? Well I was just shot, so there's that. Fuck it.

"So we've know each other for a while now, right?" I sat up. She sat up next to me and nodded. Here goes nothing. "And in that time that we've known each other I.. I grew to really like you. Ribbit." I explained. Both of our faces had to be equally red by now.

"Yeah..?"

"And.." how to put this? how do I tell her? I sighed. This is a lot harder than it should be. "Can I kiss you?" I blurted out. As soon as the words came out I covered my mouth with my hands in shock. Did I really just say that?! I glanced over at Ochako to see how she reacted, and she seemed to have a similar reaction. Her eyes were wide and her face was red. Is that from embarrassment or does she like me back...

Soon I felt a pair of arms take me in for a hug. It took a minute but once I realized that it was Ochako hugging me, I immediately hugged back. Soon she pulled away and rested both her hands on my face. Now I was probably as red as a tomato. My heart was racing. Is she gonna kiss m-

My question was quickly answered when I felt a pair of soft lips meet my own. I felt my eyelids start to close. I let my hands wrap around her waist as I got slightly closer. The kiss didn't feel forced at all, it felt natural. It felt nice, perfect in a way. Eventually we both pulled away for air, both of us panting a bit.

"Tsu, will.. will  you be my girlfriend?" Is she really asking me this?! My eyes met hers and she smiled almost as if she was trying to reassure me.

"Yes!" She pulled me into a big hug at these words.

"Y'know, you would make a pretty good villain." I only laughed I response. I felt my eyes start to water a bit. I've had a crush on her for a long time, and now I was her girlfriend and she was mine. I couldn't be happier.

END.
...........................
Yay I finished the book! I have a few other ideas for other stories, so expect a little chapter where you can vote on which book you want.

I just wanna thank the few people that have made it this far. It means a lot that you liked my book! Thank you so much 💕