(12)

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

-that night-

It's been a week of Newt recovering. He had finally been let go. Mhino, Thomas, Zart, Winston, me, Newt and a few other gladers sat around a fire. We were all drinking Glader juice, laughing as the boys sat around the fire, I stood looking at the field, that silence fell over at night. I turned around and walked over to Newt and the boys who were laughing about who knows what.

"Want me to get you a love seat?" Newt smiled.

"No, I think I'll mange" I sat sitting on his lap, facing him. Newt smiled as I leaned down to kiss him. Newt licked the bottom of my lip, I opened my mouth allowing his touge in my mouth. I placed my hands on the back of his neck pulling him closer to me.

"Porno anyone" Mhino laughed, I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Really?" He just kept laughing. I stood up and took Newts hand pulling him up and walking over to the fire. I put my arms around his neck him doing the same to my waist. Mhino got up and began dancing too. Thomas joining him, they did the same dancing pose as us, mocking us laughing as they danced. Then the other boys came and started dancing Mhino and Thomas let go of each other and danced normally with the others.

Newt turned me around my back ageist his chest. He rested his on my shoulder us swaying. He's arms wrapped around my waist, I smiled.

"Wanna go back to my room?" He whisper in my ear, I nodded as we managed to leave and go into the homestead up the stairs and into his room.

He pushed me ageist the door as I locked it. His lip crashed ageist mine. The kiss was slow and passionate but slowly quickened. I jumped in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck.

He brought me over to the bed laying me down, barking the kiss to take off his shirt, along with mine. He kissed me again his hands running down my body, they reached the top of my shorts his fingers tracing them the top of them before pulling them down. I lifted my body so he could do it easily. His hands running down my legs causing a bit to form in my stomach.

He broke the kiss.

"Maddie..are you sure" I nodded and kissed him again, him kissing down my cheek, jawline until he got to my neck. His hands rubbing my Clit making me moan. I felt my self getting wetter as his hips grinned ageist mine feeling his hardness. He kissed down to my collarbone as he pulled down my panties throwing them to the ground. My hands in buttoned his hands, them pulling down the zipper. Newt broke the kiss pulling off his pants. Now me in my bra and him in his boxers. He wrapped his arms around me in clipping my bra.

He pulled away

"Maddie-"

"Newt!" I laughed "I want you!" I smiled, he did the same kissing me again pulling down his boxers and lining him up with my entrance.

"Ready?" He asked ageist my lips. I nodded, he pulled away as he pushed himself into me. Pain filled my body causing me to whimper, a tear falling from my face.

"You ok?" He asked, I nodded..

"Move...please" he began to thrust in and out of me, soon the pain being replaced by pleasure. I moaned as he quickened the pace. He covered my mouth with his hand, kissing my neck.

"Newt- faster" I managed to say, he quickened the speed causing me to moan into his hand. My toes curling.

"Newt..- I'm gonna" I said before screaming his name, my walls tightening around him. He moaned as he pulled out of me cumming on my stomach. He laughed as he and I came down form our high.

"Sorry, love" he panted he stood up grabbing a towel cleaning my stomach. I laughed as he did.

"That was.." I panted

"Amazing" I said as he pulled he laid next to me, I turned around whimpering form the pain.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" he said kissing my head.

"Don't be sorry, it was worth it. God your amazing" I said laying my head down on his chest.

"I love you" I whispered, he kissed the top of my head

"I love you too"

—the morning—

I woke up to the sun flooding threw the window. I laid in the bed alone, I picked up Newts shirt and put it over me. I sat up as Newt walked out of the bathroom. Shirtless but was wearing jeans. He smiled at me.

"Hello love, how are you?" I stood up walking over to him kissing him quickly.

"Little sore but worth it" he smiled and kissed me again "think I'm going to head to the showers before breakfast" he nodded

"Can I join you?" I smiled and nodded.

Me and Newt were the last people to show up to breakfast, let's just say we got carried away in the showers. We walked in and sat down Newt getting me some food, soon he sat down placing my plate of eggs in front of me.

"So rough night?" Winston asked, I froze how did he..me and Newt looked at each other and blushed before looking down. "Hangovers"

"Oh—yes eh, uh yeah it's ok" I said stumbling over my words. Newt looked at me, as I looked down at my plate.

"Hit the showers?" Mhino asked Newt causing Newt to drop his fork. Mhino looked at us confusion along with everyone else.

"Oh...my..god" Mhino said bursting out laughing "you didn't! Oh my god you did" Mhino looked to Thomas who started laughing as well. "Well- uh congratulations! I mean it all makes sense now!" Everyone at the table gave us the look.

Me and Newt looked at each other...he's never going to let this go...