(25)

I woke up to a loud banging at my door, so loud it was as if the banging was right next to me. I sat up getting up and walking to the door. I opened it to be greeted by Will, he smiled.

"Hey..I thought you might want to see someone. Get dressed" I was confused but nodded walking to the closest closing the door. I got on Shorts and a tank top. I walked out and into my bathroom brushing my hair and teeth. I walked out and into the hallway. Will smiled before walking to a door by the opposite end of the hallway. I followed him inside the room was a flight of stairs I walked up them with him. About 83 stories before we stopped at the top.

"Did you bring me up here to jump?" I asked looking down, he laughed opening the door to show a roof. A sun rise climbing over the walls. The air was still and warm. I walked to edge the top of my feet going over the edge. I smiled tears filling my eyes at the beauty. It was as if Newt was standing next to me, with Bree and Mhino. Will stood next to me his hands in his pockets. I turned my head to him. His eyes sparkled in the light.

"Your friends are getting moved today but dont worry they will be back by the next day" I nodded looking out at the light again. A tear rolling down my cheek. He turned to me, me doing the same. "Maddie...Im sorry about what happened..with your friends. I never really liked what is happening here" He said reaching his hand up to my cheek his thumb whipping my tears i looked down. He pulled him into a hug, I hugged him back letting my tears fall as he rested his chain on my head.

"Marry asked about you" He whispered

"Marrys here?" I asked pulling away form the hug. He nodded "Take me to her" I said he looked down "Will please" I said placing my hand on his chain lifting his head so his eyes met mine. He nodded taking my hand as we walked down about 17 stories before stopping and walking threw a hallway. We stopped at a door, a glass door. Inside was a bed. Where Marry slept. I took his key card opening the door. Marrys eyes opened as I keeled beside her. She had a black eye.

"Maddy" She said sitting up, as I sat next to her hugging her. She cried as she hugged me back.

"Marry I'm sorry...I tried" I whispered, she pulled away placing a hand on my cheek.

"I know..." She whsipered, "Hows the baby?" she asked I looked down, a small bump on my lower stomach.

"Good..I hope" I nodded she smiled.

"Well by 2 months you can see what gender it is but I suggest you look at the heart beat soon" I nodded wrapping my arms around her again. My eyes shifting to Will who stood in the door way. He smiled.

"Maddie..We have to go" He said, Marry let go nodding as I stood up. I walked out Will closing the door again,

"Thank you" I said as we walked away. He nodded, as we walked i noticed more people were waking up. "Hey Will, do you think I could see the city?" He thought for a moment

"Yeah, I dont see why not.." I smiled, I walked back to my room with Will.

"Thank you again.." He smiled

"Dont thank me." I nodded closing my door and falling on my bed. I could live with this, It would be safer to have my baby here evan though I didnt want to. I hate it here still, with Aris and Sonya away but...Ill stay here and smile

I woke up to people running outside my door, I got up rubbing my eyes it was about 7pm now. I walked outside, people were running past in the hallway. I ran down the hallway looking over the bridge walk. Kids from the place were being counted. I looked around my dad was talking to 2 doctors. I ran up to him.

"Whats happening?" I asked, he looked at me.

"The train was high jacked by your little...boyfriend and his friends. Looking for you instead of getting you he and his friends took a cart full of people. Including B45 and B82 which is your little friends what were there names?" I sighed looking down trying my best nit to smile. "Anyways..Will was talking about taking you out in the city. Answer me this Maddie..Do you still love A23..Newt" I looked down, I do. I will always love him but this isnt about telling the truth this is about living.

"No. Newt means nothing to me..I should of let you shot him.." It hurt me to say this but I had to..He smiled

"Good becasue hes dead..Will is waiting at the front doors" I wanted to scream but I couldnt my body was in shock. I forced a smile on my face as I thanked my dad and ran down the stairs to Will who was leaning ageist the door. He took my hand pulling me out of the building and into the street. It was truly beautiful im not going to lie, I looked back at the building it was so tall. Maybe 130 stories. He smiled and took my hand pulling me around the city. We walked around the people with masks. I smiled as I saw kids playing and trees. I hadnt seen a Tree since the Maze. I laughed as a kid ran into Will. He smiled at me.

"So, what are thinking about naming the baby?" he asked as we walked down a side walk.

"Maybe..Mia or Bella. Conner, or Chuck?" He smiled

"How about Gilbert, or Will 2.0?"

"Ew, who would name there kid Will?" He placed a hand on his chest

"That Hurt" I laughed at how much alike he was to Mhino. He smiled.

"So how long ago was the high jack?" I asked

"It was around 8Am but we didn't hear about it till now" I smiled to myself. Will stopped me in front of a fountain. "Look Maddie, I know what were doing here isn't right and- Ill help you stop it" Was he being real. I smiled, His hand went to my face moving my hair from my face. He leaned in pressing his lips to mine, I kissed back. As I did I realized what I was doing and pulled back.

"Your not Newt" I whsipered he dropped his hand

"Maddie Im sorry. I dont know what I did" I stopped him

"Its fine" He shook his head

"Its not..I have to go" I sighed as he walked away. I turned around and walked the other way. I walked down to a subway station and threw the crowds my head down. I looked up to see no one I must have walked to far down. I walked again looking at my feet a tear falling form my eye. I just wanted to be back with my friends..not here. More tears fell, I looked to see a light coming form a tunnal.. I sighed walking closer to the track, I closed by eyes as I began to fall forward but someone pulled me back and into his arms, My body felt Numb as I truly relized that my love was gone. I oepned my eyes not be greeted by the Will but by a blonde, a dirty hair blonde with honey brown eyes. He had tears in his eyes as he lefted his hand to my face.

"Newt.."