(16)

"Maddie, wake up!" Thomas yelled, Newt picked me up as we all ran into a building I looked behind me to see sand everywhere. People with gun covering us as people ran at us blood covering them. Soon everyone was inside and they shut the doors. 

They rushed us inside, and into a room. Showers lined the walls along with clothes on benches. Newt sighed going in one and turning on the water felling it with his hand..

"It's bloody warm" he said walking out of the stall. Frypan, Thomas, Mhino and Winston all cheered and got into there shower stalls, Bree did too. Me and Newt both went into a shower stripping. As I did I felt Newts eyes on me, I turned on the water and he was right it was hot. Stem started to fill the room as everyone turned on there showers. I turned to Newt who kissed me.

"Your beautiful you know" he said as he got under the water as well.

"Hey! No! I'm not listening to that as I have my first warm shower I can
remember!" Mhino yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

"What's-?" Bree started but everyone cut her off.

"Nothing!" Almost everyone yelled not wanted to explain to the young girl. Newt kissed me again before picking up the shampoo and washing out hair. Soon everyone was done there shower and took the clothes laid out for us. I got a long sleeved blue shirt and black tights, well Bree got a pink stripped top and jeans. As we all got out of our stalls changed.

"It's weird" Bree started.

"What's weird?" I asked

"It's as if they knew we were coming.." she said, it's true it was like that. How would have they even had time to set out clothes, how would they know there would be a 10 year old here. Soon a man come in.

"Follow." He said, the man was tall, muscular and looked about 25. He turned around and walked out all of us following him. He led us into a room with treadmills, hospital chairs with curtains surrounding them and there were computers almost everywhere in the room. The computers laid on desks that also had tubes of liquid in them. Newt pulled me closer with him wrapping an arm around me.

"We are just going to run some tests then you can see your room" the Man said before taking Brees hand. I reached out grabbing her other and pulling her towards me, my action was followed by Newt picking her up still leaving his arm around me.

"You two can come with us if you would like" I looked up at Newt and he nodded. We followed the man to a chair, he pulled the certains over so the others couldn't see us but we could see them. I sat in a chair next to the hospital one when Newt sat down it, Bree in his lap. I watched as Mhino got to one of the treadmills and Thomas and other boys going to there own chairs. I held Brees hand as the doctor went to the desk putting liquid in a needle which had about a 10 inch needle.

Bree moved away from the doctor but Newt stopped her.

"It's ok love, it won't her bad" he said as I moved closer turning her hand, so she was looking at me.

"Take a deep breath in" the doctor said, she did so as he injected her with the liquid. She sighed as he removed the needle. "Ok, I'm doctor handson" the man finally said.

"What was that?" Newt asked

"She's young so it's just a needle so she if she had any diseases or infections there gone and won't be spreading." He explained, after a while doctor, Hanson had took our blood gave us shots, and a couple of us had to run. Then they rushed us out and into another room. Inside we're bunk beds that lined the walls.

"I call top" Mhino yelled, Thomas and him then ran to a bunk. Winston and fry went to a bunk which left me, Newt and Bree.

"I call top" Bree yelled as she started climbing the latter. Newt laughed as me and him sat down on the bed. He laid down me laying on him.

"When did I turn into a bed?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"When you said I love you" he smiled and kissed the top of my head. "I love you"

"I love you more"

"No way"

"Way" Newt whispered

"Oh my god we get it , you guys are in love! We get it I'm probably never going to be in love" Mhino groaned, causing Newt and I to laugh. Mhino sighed.

"Ok I've had my rant now." he said again, we all laid there Bree falling asleep well Mhino and Thomas talked about who knows what. Then there was a loud knock at the door causing Brest to scream.  A man walked in.

"Get up, its time for dinner" all of us got up following the man, he brought us to a room. About 14 lunch tables sat. A boy and a girl came up to us about our age. The boy had light brown hair and the girl had raven black how've hair.

"Hi, I'm John and this is Tressa" she smiled at us "come on" he said leading the boys to a table well I went to go get food. I walked up and picked up a 2 plates of bread and soup as I went back to the table placing the plate in front of Bree.

"What's up?" I ask sitting down next to Newt.

"They were other Mazes" Newt explained

"Yeah, they all brought us here" John said the boy was interrupted by a man coming to the front holding up his hand. Everyone went quite as he started calling out names.

"Lily"
"James"
"Chris"
"Alexis" he said, "if your name wasn't called there's always tomorrow" after he was done everyone cheered as the people who was called went up to the front.

"Where are they going?" I asked, he shrugged

"some place far form here.." I looked around at the kids but someone caught my eye, a boy. He looked about 15 my age.

"Who's he?" I asked, John turned around to look.

"That Aris, hes been here the longest, almost a week. His maze was all girls, some guys get all the luck." Thomas seemed to nod in agreement that got Mhinos side eye. I looked back at the boy before putting my head on Newts shoulder..where were we?