Epilouge

Jayce's P.O.V

"Jayce" tawag saakin ni tita Lyn. I smiled at her. "Yes tita?" I answered. Inabot niya saakin ang isang color pink na notebook. "I bet it's for you. I saw it at Jia's room." She smiled at me before leaving.

Binuksan ko ang notebook na binigay saakin ni tita at umupo sa tabi ni Jia. It's been five years and I'm still missing her. I miss her so much.

"Tito Jayce, are you okay po?" Kathie asked. She's the daughter of Katarina. "Yes, I'm fine Kathie." I smiled at her, umalis siya agad ng makita sila Jandex na dumating. Katarina and I didn't end up to each other. I wasn't the father of the child she's bearing that time. It's Zander, my cousin. I have many regrets in life, but I know I can't turn back the time anymore. Lalo na't wala na siya.

Binasa ko ang mga messages ni Jia sa notebook niya. It looks like her diary.

"Nakakainis talaga yong Jayce na yon! Araw-araw ba naman akong pinipikon! At araw-araw din akong nakakatanggap ng dagger look from Christine and her alipores! My gosh." I laughed when I imagined her expression. Madaling mainis si Jia.

"May nakahandang video para saatin, gawa ni Jia." Rinig kong sabi ni tito Axcel. We are in good terms after what happen. Lumapit saakin si Katarina. "Umupo kana doon, panuorin mo yong gawa ng baby mo. Napakaemo mo talaga.", Tumatawang sabi niya saakin. Tumawa ako sa sinabi niya. In good terms din kami ni Katarina. She says sorry for everything and I forgive her. Kasi ganon si Jia, marunong magpatawad.

When tito Axcel played the video I am starting to tear up. I miss Jia so much but I can't turn back the time anymore. There's a video for me. Her message for me.

"Hi, Jayce! I hope you're doing well now. Smile as always okay? Huwag kang masyadong mangpikon ng tao bago sa susunod masuntok kana. And Jayce, always take care okay?" Maikli lang yong message niya, but I smiled and my tears are starting to flow.

"Tito, don't cry. Tita Jia will be mad." Sabi ni Calex sakin. I smiled at him and I feel Jandex and Kathie tiny hands on me. They're hugging me, nakisali na din si Calex. Tumawa ako sa ginawa nila.

Nang matapos ang video presentation, it's time for us to eat. But I go back to Jia's place. She deserved her rest right now. I know she's happy and contented to what she have. I'm still going to root for her, if I have my time. And honestly, she is my the one that got away.

I sang a song for her. Maybe she might not see me physically singing for her, but I know she's watching. I sang ",The one that got away by Katy Perry". After singing, I realize that maybe in another life, I can still pursue her. In another life.
-----

Pumunta ako sa dalampasigan at umubo sa may duyan. I still remember, Jia loves the sea breeze and sea waves. Sabi niya sakin it's her medicine. I open her diary and read the last page.

My Jayce, maybe you're reading this at this moment when I am finally gone. I know, I wasn't good at you when we first met. But honestly, you had the guts that I don't really like. Nakakainis ka, nakakapikon wala kang ibang ginawa kundi asarin ako. But we have our truce from the asaran and pikunan moments. I enjoyed your company whenever the lovers left us together. I enjoyed every moments with you. I am really thankful that I met you. Lalo na 'nong tinulungan mo akong gawin ang IM's at ibang activities ko. Alam ko namang busy person ka, pero you made time to help me. I am honestly bothered when you start posting my pictures on your instagram account. That's why we decided to plan that we should talked. And you confessed that you like me. I am fluttered at the same time afraid. I know your reputations to girls, you're a playboy. But still I fell in love with you. But when I fell, there's Katarina who came out. It hurts me, but it's fine because I know you're happy. I can see through your eyes thay you loved her. But you chased me, and I am slowly giving up that time. You're Jayce, the first man who made me love. The first guy who break the walls in my heart. The first guy who captured my heart. My love for you is untold. And it will remain this way. I love you secretly, and I'm happy because you spend you days with me. My Jayce Castro, see you in my next life. I love you, so much. -Love, Jia:'>

After reading Jia's last letter to her diary. I realized many things. That Jia is a strong woman, she experience pain too much. But at her last moments with us, I know she's happy.

My Jia, in another life I'll make sure that it's still you. I will fall in love with you over and over again. Our love story is untold, but it will remain to my heart. I loved you so much. Fly high, baby.

Today is Jia's birthday, she just turned 25. And today, is her death anniversary. She died on her birthday, and I died emotionally when she left.

----
The end.