Mustafar 1

Characters belong to Lucas film and not owned by me. Also is it just me when ever I read this I can hear the characters voices?

"LIAR!"

Padmé turned around to see Obi-wan standing on the ship. She began to panic.
"You brought him here to kill me!"
"No Anakin! It's not what you think-"
She felt her hands climbing up to her throat and lost control of her body.
Padmés grip tightened around her own throat. How could he believe she would done this?"

"Anakin! Let her go!"

He didn't stop.

"Let. her. go."

More threatening.

"You turned her against me!"
Anakin Shouted "You have done that yourself."
"You will not take her from me!"

"Your anger and your lust for power have already done that. You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy."

"Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new Empire."

"Your new Empire?"
"Don't make me kill you."

"Anakin, My allegiance is to the Republic, to Democracy!"
"If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must."
"You will try."

After what seems like forever as Anakin and Obi-Wan swang their lightsabers trying to get the other submit to defeat, or die in Anakins case, as the lava below made each other more tense.

Obi-Wan jumped onto the high ground as he stares at Anakin from below.

"It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!"
"You underestimate my power."
"Don't try it. "
But despite his warning, Anakin was full with too much hate to listen to his so called "Enemy" and dived towards him with swift movement of flips.

Obi-Wan then cuts both of his legs off just above the knee and functioning arm. Anakin rolled and tumbled where only his metallic arm kept him from falling into the lava. Anakin stared at him with eyes full of hatred as he screeched in pain of the burning heat of the lava river .
"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE.
IT WAS SAID YOU WOULD DESTROY THE SITH NOT JOIN THEM!"
Anakin groaned in pain trying to get up to Obi-wan and gave him eyes of death and hatred he deserved.
"BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE! NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS! "

He saw Anakins lightsaber he dropped and took it.

"I HATE YOU", Anakin shouting back still trying to scramble up to him.

"You were my brother Anakin, I loved you. "

He didn't knew what to do, he thought it was best to leave him. For the fire to decide on his fate.
Weather he should live, or die.

Then his legs were set on fire thanks to the lava river. The flames began to rise as it began to claim him.

Anakin began to screech in pain.

Obi-wan couldn't bare to look. Seeing his fallen apprentice in pain.

Obi-Wan was then gone.

Time past as everything began to blur.
"Your majesty, this way!" Anakin looked up to see his new master.
"There he is. He's still alive. Get a medical capsule, immediately."
"Yes, sir. Right away."
That was all of Anakin remembered, before he past out.

"Is Anakin alright?" Padme asked as she was about to give birth soon feeling the baby rotation. She was screaming in pain but could not express it.

Obi-wan thought, this woman was going through a very difficult time.
If he told her the truth, she may lose hope.

"I don't know, but whatever you do you must stay strong for your child, for them and for him. " Padme took his words of advice and fainted but was still thought to survive for her child and herself. She could not give up now even if her husband wasn't here.

When the ship landed Padme was in Obi-wan's arms as she was sent immediately to the medical bay. It also came to the attention that she wasn't giving birth to a child, but giving birth to twins which was told by one of the doctors.

When she finally gave birth with Obi-wan by her side she was trying to stay strong even when she was full of pain.

"Stay strong Padmé."

Padmé began to push.

"It's a boy." Obi-wan smiled. "Luke, AGHHHH!" The second child came "It's a girl." "Leia."

"Obi-wan... There's still good in him... I know there's... Still...

Passing out again after giving birth to two beautiful twins she was sad but happy.
Obi-wan panicked "Is she going to be alright?" Obviously Obi-wan was worried. The drone said that she will be fine and just needs rest. The cause of her fainting was partly because of being accidentally choked by Anakin.

Obi-wan looked at one of the twins he was holding, Anakin should of been the one to hold him not him but he can't change his actions from the past and it was his fault for failing him as a master.

"I'm sorry Anakin, I'm sorry."