A Mission From Sidious 14

Then unfortunately,
Vaders' comlink interrupted the embrace as both was brought back to reality.
It would of been too easily to be reunited just like that.
There was only one person that was in the way and that was Sidious.
With Sidious still alive the twins will be in grave danger and could even be turned to the dark side ending up with them betraying their own father.

Vader didn't want them to to go through what he did with Sidious.

"I have to take this. Padmé stay here."
"I don't have much of a choice do I."

Darth Vader went outside of the room from quite afar so Padmé couldn't hear the horrific news he had to share as the disorted blue projection of the Emperors face lit up.

"Master."
"Darth Vader, I've heard the Rebels have finally breaked and now revealed the location of their base on Dantooine, well done."

"Yes Master, accessing the information was much too easy of a task."

"Very good. A fleet will be sent in 200 hours time with you incharge of the attack. Then we could finally rule the galaxy in our way without these... Uprisings. Don't fail me."

"Yes Master."

The blue light flashed off as Vader strode back to his wife but when he opened the door. He could only see his wife gape in horror and dispare.

Vader noticed this and responded quickly "I have to do what my Master asks Padmé. There is no way
around it."

"No it's not that, it's Dantooine!
The twins are on that base!"

"What!? You said you didn't know where they were!"

Padmé replied quickly knowing that her husband does have a very dangerous short fuse.

"I don't. But there's a very big chance they are on that planet. It's most likely where Obi-wan would of taken them for safety."

Obi-wan... His old mentor...
He crushed his fists together to control his anger. If he wanted to get back with Padmé he had to control it around her at least.

"Vader, please... Don't harm them."

"I'm not going to!" Why would on earth would he try to do that? They wouldn't do anything to harm him.

"I know! It's just that you do have a long record of violence and unfortunately harming children is on it. I'm saying that you can't go overkill. Please..."

Something stabbed him in the heart and was immediately ashamed.
"Yes. I know. But you have to trust me."

"I-"

"And then I can trust you."

"I didn't know Obi-wan was-"

"We'll talk later."

Giving her a slight warning in my voice, a more cold, sinister and out of control then wanted too and she immediately said no more. She was afraid.

"Right."

"I will come back as soon as possible, that's if I have our children."

Him saying that felt weird. But him saying he still doesn't trust me hurts yet understandable. I have to tell him what actually happened with Obi-wan. But for now I'll wait when he receives our children. I just hope they won't be hurt in the conflict.

Waiting, that's all I ever do. However this time I want to do something. His injuries look like they could be healed to me... But yet he doesn't want to be healed but I have to do something to ease his pain at least! I don't care if he thinks he deserves it, it will only bring him closer to the dark side and I don't want that to happen to our kids!