Darth Vader 3

The amounts of pain was unbelievable, the suit felt like it was sewn into him as it was very uncomfortable. It was to make him feel pain.

He looked up and saw through the masks red lenses.

"padme... help me..."

He felt the needles going into him.
He did not cry out.

"Lord Vader, can you hear me?"
"Yes master," He then asked the first questions come to mind."Where is padme? Is she safe! Is she alright!

"It seems in your anger, you killed her."

Vader looked down at his hand panicking."I couldn't have! She was alive! I felt it!"
Using the force Vader destroyed parts around him and freeing himself from the medical table he was trapped to. He then fell on his knees.
The Emperor smiled as he felt his ever lasting anger, at himself.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Of course Palpatine knew she was alive and well giving birth to twins but decided to kept it secret because he knew: he would look for them immediately.

A big distraction she will be for Darth Vader. If she was thought to be dead then Vader can unlock his true potential of the dark side.

No
No
No
No
No

"NO!"

His anger led to flinging the Emperor into the wall.

"You told my you could SAVE her!" Darth Vader looked at him with a tear coming down his cheek.
"In your rage you chose a different path."

"Padme is dead my friend, even the power of the Dark Side cannot bring her back. But in her death, she has given you a gift,

Pain.

Now you must choose. Will you accept that gift? Will you use it...

Or will you die?"

Palpatine looked at Vader in thought as he looked at his limbs that now are made of metal.

" Yes. "

" Good... "

Suddenly he felt his Sith lighting of his rath. It lasted for a few seconds but it did some damage as the apprentice was grunting in pain.

"It's good that you feel anger Darth Vader it is the way of the Sith, however if you do that ever again at me I won't be afraid to kill you.

Where is your lightsaber?"

Darth Vader paused as he breathed heavily. Trying to recover.

"Obi-wan took it-"

The Emperor looked at him with absolute rage as he unleashed even more lightning at him!

"THAT WAS NOT YOUR LIGHTSABER!
THAT LIGHTSABER BELONGED TO ANAKIN SKYWALKER!"

Darth Vader screamed but his voice box could not display his pain...

"Where is your lightsaber
Darth Vader! Why don't you defend yourself!"

He laughed as he mocked him.
He finally stopped.

He needs to forget Padme, forget that she ever existed but can't. She was the reason why he joined the dark side but but he didn't wanted to kill her and the child inside! He wanted to save them both!
"Darth Vader you will need a new lightsaber. I want you to find a kyber crystal and bleed it.

When you made your lightsaber, show it to me."

"... Yes... My Master..."

Darth Sidious smiled.
"Excellent... Now come there's something I want to show you... "

Darth Vader eventually followed Palpatine out of the room trying not to show his pain.

He was full of anger that wasn't because of the Emperor or Obi-wan,
but himself.

He then looked out of the window and stared to the construction of the second death star. Side by side with the Emperor with his arms folded.

Time past by as Darth Vader was trying to get use to the metal limbs as he was informed that he needed to go back to see if everything was in proper order.

He didn't feel alive despite having limbs again which was supposed to help him but instead felt agony as he moved around.

He finally crafted his lightsaber as he bleed the kyber crystal belonging to a Jedi. Watching the corruption of it...

All of it happened.
In just the two weeks.

That anger he felt in those weeks was unimaginable and helped him survive since there was no Padmé to sooth him.

She was the greatest thing that pained him.

Darth Vader would do anything to get her back once again.

Anything.

Because of his surgeries he had to miss Padmés funeral which he begged to go but Sidious would not allow it for it showed weakness.

Sidious would destroy any shown mental weakness of Darth Vader to make sure Anakin Skywalker never came back.
Not because Anakin Skywalker was weak himself, but also the one who can kill him.

Darth Vader was basically a slave to Sidious.

But he had no choice.

For he did this to himself.