Vader Likes Hugs 12

Did I go too far? Of course I did! He just wanted to see our children but he's taken too many lives of innocent people, I had to.

With all honesty he doesn't look like he injoys himself serving the Empire. He only does what Sidious is asking him to do and it's sad how someone so full of life and very loveable can turn into someone so... Hateful.

What has Sidious done to you?

He was forced into that suit that looks outdated and the word "painful" is much of an understatement.

How badly damaged is his body?
To me the suit doesn't look like it's helping him really.

Sure it's keeping him alive but when I fell into his arms, I heard him wincing a little.
He's probably still been recovering from the wounds from Mustafar,
it's only been a year and a half since.

I should of asked him about the suit before I pushed him away. I don't care if he's pale as a sheet or rotten flesh!
I just want him back.

My husband back.

If on cue the medical droid came in,
"Padmé, you seem to be recovering splendidly."

"That's great but, when can I start walking again? Also where's Darth Vader?"

"In a day's time. Darth Vader is in a very important meeting and would not like to be disturbed."

"What is this meeting about?"

"That's classified. Here is your meal."

"Can make a small exception?"

"No."

The droid presented a bowl of tasteless porridge. Great...

"Here."

Before the droid left I quickly shouted at the droid.

"Wait! Before you go, do you know when Darth Vader is coming back?"

"After the meeting is finished. That's unless he gets a mission from the Emperor. Anything else to complain?"

"No and thank you."

The droid did not reply as it walked out of the door and went to where it was needed next. Rudest droid ever built after Artoo.

I sighed grabbing the spoon and ate one of the most tasteless meals that I've had in a medical facility. Another question I should of asked is what planet I was on, like said the room I was in was plain with wires coming out and intertwined each other. It had no windows so I couldn't tell by the inviroment where I was.
However I kept on hearing rumbling noises time to time.

So with nothing to do I just stared at the plain walls slowly losing my mind waiting till the monster that possess my husband comes back.

Did I really need to attend that meeting? Sidious is aware that I'm not a fan of politics and I've wasted enough time because of him! I have other duties to attend to like the construction of the Death Star,  finding the location of the Rebel base and find the remaining Jedi.
I don't care if they are already a defeated enemy! They need to die completely.

An angry Darth Vader stormed into the "Grand Republic Medical Facility"
Where he is starting to regret bringing Padmé here.

It brought memories of him being operated and awake the whole time without any pain killers whatsoever when he was forced into this suit.

It smelled bad. Really bad.
No wonder Padmé wouldn't want to be near him.

I guess Padmé was right, he still had his sense of humour.