Two Souls Meet 9

"What!" Bail Shouted. He couldn't believe the Empire desided to come to his doorstep today out of all days!
The worst part is Darth Vader is going to be here out of all people and with enough clone troopers to overrun this place. Something says that this isn't just a friendly visit.

Darth Vader would surely sensed Obi-wan and if he knew Padmé was here alive with his two children.
There would be a disaster. Knowing what he would do to her is something I wouldn't like to think about.

At least the Rebel basse ships had been moved to somewhere else just in time.

Obi-wan was pacing back and forth putting his hand to his chin with his mind on edge the tension was rising every second.

"Obi-wan you need to leave."

"I'm afraid that's too late. The Empires ships are already entering the atmosphere and even if he left now, he would be spotted and won't be slipping through their grip so easily."

"I guess my time of hiding is up. I knew this was going to happen eventually but not this soon..."

"We'll distract the Empire for you and Padmé long enough to get you off the planet while I'll go to Darth Vader and see what business he has here. They said that they wouldn't be visiting us in two months time... Obi-wan can I trust you with the safty of Padmé and her children while this blows over?"

"Yes, I will keep her safe as long as possible."

"Excellent. Now get moving."

What happened next in the 5 minutes was just unbelievable.

Darth Vader landed with armed troops following behind him to see Bail.

The marching of a hundred men echoed in the halls of the silver palace with it's marble floors sounding twice of many as the sun begins to set down.

Darth Vader burst through the doors breathing heavily out of that monstrous mask as he walked directly to Bail and lifted his arm up lifting Bail with an invisible force and pulled him towards him.
Darth Vader spoke with anger that could be heard even in his robotic voice.

"Where is he."

This wasn't about the Resistants' anymore. For Darth Vader sensed a foe he lost to long ago as he tightened his grip on Bail, making him strangle himself even harder.

"I- I don't know what your talking about!"

"Don't lie to me. He is here.
Obi-wan Kenobi is here. "

Darth Vader let Bail flop to the floor as he tried to gasp for air.

"Tell me where he is and the rebel base..."

A little calmer.

"I told you! I don't know! He's dead already because of order 66-!"

"You know as well as I do that he is still alive."

"You won't win this Vader..."

There was a pause.
"Arrest him. He will be be interrogated. Now search this place from top to bottom."

"Yes milord."

Darth Vader slashed through anyone who was in his way but for some odd reason he felt another thing other than Obi-wans connection that made his blood boil.

Just like him entering the planets' atmosphere, he felt something else that didn't anger him. He felt a longing, soothing aura that he didn't felt in a long time.

A time when he was happy to be alive and had something to love,
to hold on to,
but then only to destroy it.

A tear almost fell. But there was no time for that. She was dead and she isn't coming back.