Invitation to a New Tournament

5 months has passed after the events that involved a surviving Saiyan named Broly Earth is at peace yet again.

At Beerus's Planet Goku and Vegeta are seen training as they try to attack Whis with no avail while Beerus is taking a nap as usual

Beerus: "Zzzzzz"

Vegeta: "Ha!"

Goku: "Ya!"

Whis dodges their attacks

Whis: "Oh ho ho! Surely you can do better than that boys."

Vegeta: "Oh Shut it!"

Goku: "We're just getting started Whis!"

Just then their training interrupted by a Namek ship that landed in front of them, they stopped and looked at it

Vegeta: "What in the? Is that A Namekian ship?!"

Goku: "Huh What's that doing in here anyways? I thought this place is suppose to be hard to find?" As he placed his hands on his hips

Whis: "Oh my, I think I know what's happening here."

The two Saiyans looked at Whis about to question him about it before suddenly four Namekians and a bird like creature came out of the ship.

Vargas: "Ah Greetings."

Goku: "Huh? 4 Namekians and A Birdman?"

Vegeta gets a closer look and realize what they are

Vegeta: "Wait I think I know what species that bird creature is.."

Goku: "You do?"

Whis: "What brings you here my dear Vargas?"

Goku: "Vargas?"

Whis: "Their a group of bird species that are capable of going through inter-universal travel which means they can time travel without the use of a Time Ring or that Time Machine Trunks uses. Though they are only a few left as Lord Beerus well wiped out most of them in our universe and now the remaining Vargas are working under the Grand Priest."

Goku and Vegeta were surprised of this revelation.

Vegeta: "Huh so that's why I only heard about these creatures long ago when I was child I didn't realize it was Lord Beerus who nearly wiped them out of existence..."

Goku: "Makes me wonder if Lord Beerus was gonna do something to another species at some point..."

Vegeta: "Well at least now he barely does such a thing...I hope.."

Beerus begins to wake up and then sees the situation

Beerus: "mmm...*opens his eyes and quickly became enraged* Oh no...Hey!" As he got up from his chair and startling the Vargas and Namekians

Vargas: "*Gasp*Oh....my.....gree-tings Lord Beerus......"

Beerus: "Just what the hell do you think your doing here! You Vargas have some nerve showing your faces to me!"

Vargas: "Please Lord Beerus I'm here to...."

Beerus: "I don't give a damn! You Vargas are capable to Travel through Time without any means of using a Time Ring or Time Machine it is unforgivable! And Knowing your kind in the past had done something to mess with time I suggest you leave immediately before I finish what started!"

Namekian: "Please my Lord....this is about a invitation to the Tournament from the Grand Zenos..."

Beerus stops

Beerus: "...........Whaaaaa?!"

The Saiyan were surprised to hear about this

Goku: "Wha both Zenys created another Tournament of Power????"