003| Hidden things

It's been ten minutes since the bell rang, a time for their recess. The classrooms were almost empty since the students went toward the canteen to fill their stomachs. Well, almost. A boy was sitting alone in the classroom. His head was on the table with his right arm as support. He lost his appetite nor that he saw the urge for him to eat anything. The sound of the door's opening caught his sense of hearing. He didn't need to try to guess who was it.

"Thundy~" 

Yup, he already said it.

"What do you want, Cy?" He asked without even looking at him. His head felt heavy for some reasons. Cyclone just grinned before taking a seat in front of him.

"I brought you something to eat and drink~" Thunderstorm didn't even budge to open his mouth so he just hummed. The windy boy, of course, didn't satisfied with the answer since he knew him too well so he decided to give some slaps on his shoulder.

"Come on, Thundy! I know you forgot to take your breakfast as usual so I won't buy your excuses anymore. Now, wake up and eat, you Pikachu!" A red tick showed up on his head when he heard those annoying nicknames. He slammed the table before slowly lifting his head from the table and shot him a death glare. Satisfied with reaction, he waved the bread in front of his face, as a sign for him to eat.

Surprisingly, Thunderstorm grabbed the bread harshly.

"Fine! I'll eat so shut up already!" He shoved the bread into his mouth unwillingly, resulting a chuckle from Cyclone.

"I came here since I couldn't fine you at the usual spot. Something's wrong, isn't it?" His eating activity stopped as  Cyclone asked the question. He sighed as he opening his mouth to answer.

"Not really, I just lost my appetite, that's all" His reply seemed not convincing at all but Cyclone didn't pry more. They fell into silence for a moment before the door opened.

"Ah... Cyclone, you're here, too?" The boy with a visor on his face asked as he went into their place.

"Yeah, I gave Thundy something to eat. Don't you said you wanna go to the library, Solar?" He frowned while looking at the genius boy in their school.

"Nah, somehow I lost my mood today so I went back here" He smiled while putting something into his bag. Cyclone just hummed as a respond before joining Thunderstorm to eat. Solar huffed a bit before opened up his notebook.

Nobody noticed the food he bought for someone who said that he lost appetite a while ago.