009| The frame

It's only two hours before school end and somehow the windy boy couldn't help but fidget at his head. The teachers were holding a meeting and left most of the classrooms without any homework, including his. His mind was restless for the past few days because of this particular problem and he knew that he needs to solve it no matter what.

Yes, the problem between his friends and Thunderstorm.

He already gives a thought about this matter for a while and decided to bring them into a proper introduction. Who knows they probably just misunderstood each other? 

As the bell finally rang, most of the students quickly grabbed their bag and walked away from classrooms. Cyclone stood up and immediately tried to call out his best friends but his eyes were distracted when it caught someone else.

"Thundy! Wanna hang out with me today?" the lightning boy stopped from walking and looked at Cyclone.

"Not today, Cy. I have to go to the teachers' room and it will take a while. You can go home first" He said while showing the books on his hands. Cyclone didn't want to leave him alone but he also wanted to catch up Blaze and Thorn. 

"Okay then. See you tomorrow!" Cyclone bid him a farewell before running away toward the school gate.

"Blaze! Thorn! Wait up!" The latter turned their head toward him as he was trying to catch up their pace.

"Cy? What's wrong?" Cyclone grinned before clinging his arm onto their shoulders.

"Nothing! Wanna hang out as usual?"

"Heck yeah! Best two out of three?"

"All right!"

Laughter and joy warm up their heart as they started to walk together, forgetting the tension between them as if they never happen.

Well, little did he know that something bad bound to happen...

His sapphire eyes caught some ruckus happened in the teachers' room. Cyclone never thought that his morning today would begin with something unusual. Based on pure curiosity, his legs somehow made away toward the room. The nearer he was, the louder his ears could hear. The sound of shouting and frustration came into his sense of hearing.

The door was closed and luckily, they weren't any students around since it's still early in the morning. He knew that he shouldn't interfere with the school's business but it didn't hurt to concern about it, right? He decided to take a peek inside and opened the door a bit.

"You said you don't know?! How on Earth you don't know?! Everyone could see that you are the last one who came in here yesterday and you said you don't know?! Before I bring you toward the principal myself, I give you one, last chance to admit your fault!"

Both of his sapphire eyes went wide. His trembling hand covered his mouth as he silently gasped. It can't be...

"Sir, please calm down--"

"Calm down?! Sir Ice, you know the best the money that was stolen yesterday took almost more than half of our school's fund! Without it, our school can't do anything! No more activities! No more trips! No more projects! Don't you realize how hard for us to earn that much all this time?! And it just disappeared in one day while we were on meeting!"

"Yes, I know. But, please--"

"YOU HEAR ME, BRAT?! DON'T JUST STOOD THERE LIKE A FOOL! JUST ADMIT YOUR FAULT AND TELL US WHERE IS THE MONEY! YOU ALREADY BRING SO MANY TROUBLES AT THIS SCHOOL!"

Cyclone covered both of his ears. He can't bear to hear anymore, his legs immediately brought him away from the room. He walked and walked and broke into a run. His head was pounding so hard he can't think of anything.

The only thing in his mind right now was a pair of lifeless ruby eyes on that room.

I'm sorry if this look the same as Sera's book. Q-Q I also quite shocked when I read it but I didn't have any time to change the plot so yeah.

Please don't sue me. (ಥ_ಥ)