2

she stepped inside, "im home" she stated like there was some body there, the truth is her parents died when she was young and she was living alone.

One day she went out to buy some food when she came back there was a demon inside "im hom-" she was startled that she dropped her food and runned the other direction the demon noticed and begun to chase her. She triped and screamed "HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!" as she closed her eyes then the demon jumped to her but it never got to her she slowly opened her eyes as she saw someone standing in front of her "huh..." the person turned around "hey are you okay?" he asked "yes i am" you said after that he took you to a mentor and he tought you how to use (name of breathing) breathing.

She took off her haori and her sword and proceeded inside,
'what about a bath?'

-At the bath room-
"*sigh* this is so nice" she said "wait *thinks hard* oh yeah *blushes madly* Rengoku-san" she remembered that kyojuro asked her to train tomorrow

-

After she bathe and relaxed a bit she went to her room and changed into her night clothes. 'Good night me' she thought as she got into her futon she was staring at the ceiling before she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

-Time skip its now morning about 6 am-

As the sun touched y/n's eyes she woke up.
She opened her eyes "good morning me" she said as woke up and stretched "another day" she said as her eyes widened in sudden realization that she and Kyojuro are going to train later
She blushed lightly as she thought that. You stood up and went to the bath room to do your morning routine of washing your face, doing your business, brush your teeth and change your clothes as you changed into your demon slayer uniform. You went down stairs and prepared your breakfast and a snack for your training with kyojuro. You decided to make kyojuro one too.

'hope he likes my cooking, oh i forgot the important part sweet potatoes, it always makes the dish look more colourful as it tastes good with it'

After you coocked, prepared, eat your breakfast and washed the dishes you looked at the time '7:45' you thought 'wait isn't the training in' in that realization you scurried to the front door grabed the food your haori and sword you then walked out of your estate heading to kyojuro's.

-Time skip-
You were at the close to the Rengoku Estate
You looked at the card he gave you and you sigh in confusion 'it says (name of street) oh thats down this corner' you thought a little more walking and you found it as you stared at the sign saying Rengoku Estate

'well this is it' you thought as you saw a child with the same hair as
kyojuro you thought for a second and went to the child. "Hello is Rengoku Kyojuro here?" you said calmly and smiling at the boy. The boy turned around and said 'maybe this is the person nee-san was talking about last night?' he thought "yes he is here before you go
may i please have your name?"
He said "oh okay my name is (y/n) (l/n) and im Rengoku-san's co worker and you are?" the boy smiled and said"im rengoku senjuro kyojuros little brother, nice to meet you (l/n) - san" you smiled at his cute face and said "nice to meet you too senjuro-kun" senjuro chuckled and said " here (l/n)-san ill show you the way" he said while opening the door for you "thank you senjuro-kun" senjuro held your wrist as you two went inside the house "nee-san nee-san you have a visitor" senjuro guides you to the living room "(l/n)-san please wait im going to fetch nee-san" he said while smiling you just noded as senjuro went his way to his brothers room.

Kyojuros POV
I heard senjuro saying "nee-san nee-san you have a visitor" after he said that my heart burst and i was blushing 'she came!' i thought as i heard a knock on my door once i opened it i saw it was senjuro "yes senjuro?" i said smiling "nee-san you have a visitor" my heart pounded. "ok senjuro ill be there in a bit" "hai nee-san" then senjuro left kyojuro closed the door then sat down' stay calm' he thought as he grabbed his sword and opened the door, got out, and closed it back again.

Y/n's POV
when senjuro came back he said kyojuro will be out in a minute and offered me some tea i agreed. Then i heard and saw kyojuro i blushed a little. "good morning (l/n) - san! Are you ready for our traing session?" "good morning to you too Rengoku-san! Yes i am ready but..." while i said that he walked towards and hummed tilting his head to the side you stood up and bowed giving him the bento that you made "Rengoku-san" you said in a shy voice "hmmm whats this?" he said while taking the box out of your hands you straitened up your body and explained "This is a bento box i made for you hope you will enjoy it after our training >///<" you said while blushing a rose color on your cheeks he smiled while also blushing as well "thank you (l/n)-san" senjuro came into the room saying"(l/n)-san nee-san your tea is ready" both of you looked at him and sat down "thank you senjuro-kun" after hearing those words senjuro
smiled and blushed a little. All 3 of you had a nice chat while drinking the tea that senjuro made for after that small relaxation you and kyojuro bid farewell to senjuro and headed to the training ground carrying some water a first aid kit and the bento boxes you made.

-at the training ground-
At the training grond there was a small house so that you could rest after a hard day of training, there is also beautiful tress and flowers surrounding the area.
"wow the space is so wide" you said as you entered into the grounds
"this is where we will be training" he said while pointing at a spot....

To be continued again✨