-P2 Of Stuck With You-

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🅜🅨 🅛🅞🅥🅔 🅕🅞🅡 🅨🅞🅤 🅘🅢 🅢🅣🅡🅞🅝🅖 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Y/n and Kyojuro were at there destination as they were greeted by a voice  "Ara Ara~" its the one and only shinobu "what do we have here?" she said as she winked "n-no its not like that shinobu-san" y/n nervously smiled while blushing a little "see well good luck Rengoku-san" she patted kyojuro's back, shinobu walked in front of them "y/n" a sudden voice called her name in surprise causing our clumsy little shy babay to trip onto kyojuro clinging on to his chest "y/n its ok your safe" he calmy said while patting her head, she realized what she did and broke the hug "i-im s-sorry R-Rengoku-san" she said while blushing this blush was not only on her cheeks but her whole face "please excuse me" she turned around and started to slowly walk to her spot in front of oyakata-sama's estate "ara ara *chuckle*" shinobu mumbled and chuckled quietly not wanting to be seen, kyojuro walked and stood beside y/n,

-Why am i always stuck with my him?-

-Why am i always stuck with the one i secretly love?-

Soon while waiting for the others kyojuro secretly stared at y/n, as he admired her features.

Kyojuro POV
My eyes traced down from her gorgeous hair to her settle lips, i just cant take my eyes off her, I wanna hold her so much, shes just too good to be true, my train of thoughts broke as a hand was on my back "a flamboyant morning to you" the tall white haired male said it was uzui! "good morning to you too" i said in my usual voice, uzui as been my freind since i became a pillar good thing he doesn't know my secret, we happily chatted for a bit.

Y/n POV
Why am i always stuck with the person i secretly love? I dint know my cheeks heated up while i was thinking about him "moshi moshi, y/n you ok?" a voice broke my train of thoughts it was shinobu smirking "are you thinking about him?" she asked i blushed hard "then confess to him" she whispered in my ear i blushed real hard from the sudden suggestion, "come on y/n-chan" she whispered before i could answer i was cut off.
"oyakata-sama has arrived" two daughters of oyakata escorted him i dindt know that everone was here too "good morning my children" the voice of the man caused us pillars to bow down at him "i always pray good health and fortune for you oyakata-sama" i stated "thank you y/n-san, now let us begin the meeting" he said ever so softly.
⁺˚*・༓☾🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅢🅚🅘🅟☽༓・*˚⁺
"Y/n-san and Rengoku-san will be assigned with a mission" oyakata said as y/n and kyojuro were in shock, y/n was of course blushing with being with kyojuro again "your mission will be in the east of town, rumors said that theres a demon lurking in the town, please stop them." oyakata said y/n and kyojuro stood up "yes, oyakata-sama" as they bowed slightly down,they soon returned to there original position "you're dismissed good luck on your journey and be safe" oyakata said as all of the pillars bowed down and went on there separate ways, y/n and kyojuro promised to meet each other at the gate after packing up there things.

Kyojuro POV
I was starting to walk inside my house when i noticed a familiar voice "Nee-san!" it was my little brother senjuro running towards me, i kneeled down to give him a warm hug "hello senjuro" i patted his head "welcome home! Do you have a mission? Because ill prepare bento boxes for you" he sweetly said "uh yes, thank you senjuro that was kind of you" we detached from the hug as he walked into the kitchen, i went into my room to pack up.

Y/n POV
I started walking over to my estate thinking 'hmm i never partnered up with Rengoku-san i wonder what will we do' my thoughts broke as i stumbled onto a light post "ouch" i rubbed my forehead and continued on my way.

So im sorry that its really short gomen, but i dont want to leave u guys hangin. Still im sorry, bye! U can expect another chapter 2 days later i think ( ・_・)

 Still im sorry, bye! U can expect another chapter 2 days later i think ( ・_・)