⇢2

(hehehe did you guys think its done well nope i decided to make a part 2 hope you guys will enjoy it!)

Y/n and kyojuro decided to retire because of kyojuro who had lost his left eye and was severely injured but was assigned to become a trainer so the breath of flames get passed on to others, y/n retired because kyojuro being overprotective af you know you couldn't deny your loving boyfriend, today was a normal day the trainees will come today, as the sun kissed y/n's cheek birds chirping a beautiful melody it was time... To wake up.

Y/n POV
I open my eyes to hear a low snore from my dearest boyfriend and i can feel a pair of warm and strong arms wrapped around me (girl he was protecting you from the world) i turned around to see the face of my lover as i turned his hands tightened hes so handsome when hes sleeping i couldn't look away at him even for a minute, i started to stroke his soft and fluffy hair a few strokes later he started to move and opened his eyes man his eyes are beautiful its like its starring into my soul even my hands stop and slowly travel to his cheek "good morning sunshine" he held my hand "good morning y/n" i chuckled and started to get up to start the day i was soon stoped by him "no...dont go" he said pulling me closer to him "i need to isnt the trainees coming" he sighed in defeat "i just wanna cuddle with you a bit more plus you forgot something" "what?" "where's my morning kiss?" i chuckled and leaned closer to him the kiss was a bit more passionate that i almost drowed he moved away from the kiss "umu Rengoku Kyojuro is now fully charged! " he soon got up lending a hand i placed my hand as he pulled me up and hugged me "shall we start our day, love?" he asked sweetly "sure, sunshine" i started to fix my hair and went into the bathroom to change my clothes and to do my daily things kyojuro started to change his clothes as well. After i finished i walked down stairs only to see senjuro making some food "can i help?" the boy turned and faced me "ah good morning y/n-san" he said with a smile "good morning senjuro here let me help" i started to walk to him "thank you".

-Time skip-
After y/n and senjuro finished cooking looks like someones here of course its non other than kyojuro "morning" a booming voice filled the room "good morning nee-san" "good morning again kyo-kun" as all eyes set on him, he happily sat down on the table y/n brang the food to him "here you go" she said as she placed down the food "senjuro will you be a dear and go fetch your father?" she looked at him "sure" senjuro walked towards his father's room as he knocked on the door "*knock* *knock* father breakfast is ready" he opened the door "father?" he looked inside "yeah sure ill be there" senjuro's face lit up normally they would bring the food to him but it seems like he's in a good mood "yes father" he soon closed the door and went back to his brother at the table "so what did he say?" y/n asked "he surprisingly said yes" senjuro said with a smile. A minute later there father went to the table "itadakimasu" said shinjuro (their father) "itadakimasu" said the others "TASTY!! TASTY!!" looks like someone like there cooking "im glad you like it kyo-kun" y/n said "i dont like it, i love it its delicious!" y/n and others chuckled from his response "what its true?" kyojuro said with a confused face "we know, you just look so cute" y/n said while laughing.

-Time skip-
After they ate y/n, senjuro and kyojuro cleaned the dishes after that they all waited for the trainees.

-Time skip-
One by one the trainees got there "ok" said kyojuro looking at them "lets start!" soon they started running around the training grounds for some leg exercises y/n happily sat at the engawa sewing something, she was sewing a beautiful tapestry that has sakura blossoms and (u guys can pick this time).
Kyojuro:ok 2 more laps
Trainees:yes rengoku-san!

Kyojuro started walking to you but you dindt notice because you were too busy -_-" you soon felt something on your neck" kyo-kun what brings you here? Are you hurt?" you stopped what your doing and looked at him"oh nothing just wanna see what my beautiful girlfriend is doing" you blushed, covered your face and turned the other side not wanting yourself to be seen from the others "c-come on kyojuro thats embarrassing" she said "come on theres nothing to be embarrassed of plus you shouldn't ignore your boyfriend like that" he said patting your head so much cuteness happened so much so the trainees started to look and mumble 'such a cute couple' and kyojuro noticed it

Kyojuro:Ok thats enough lets now move on!
The trainees stop and looked at him 'so embarrassing' y/n thought as she continued with her work.
Kyojuro:ok now its time for some sparring group 1 your first!
Trainees:yes Rengoku-san!
One by one mostly all of them got there ass beat to a pulp by kyojuro of course you were there to heal them after all you were one of shinobu' s assistants before.

-Time skip-
After a loooong day of work all of you went to the house again to eat dinner until you came across a trainee
Trainee:hello my back just hurt may yo please treat it?
Y/n:sure
Y/n putted an ointment and message it to the skin so the pain will go away
Y/n:there all done
Trainee:thanks by the way i havent seen you around these parts are you the maid here?
He asked charmingly, then an deadly yet calm aura struck behind the trainee he was legitimately sweating you just looked
Kyojuro:Hello (random name of trainee) what are you doing with my girlfriend?
Y/n:kyojuro he just um
Kyojuro:please step away from her
He leaned in to the trainees ear and whispered "dont touch her again or i will never make you see the light of day again got it?" he said rather angry but still smiling "yes sir!" the trainee bowed quickly and left "y/n are you ok? Did he hurt you?" kyojuro said turning all of his attention to you "yes im alright" a sigh came out of his mouth he held your hands "from now on these hands" his hands travelled to your face "this beautiful face" then your hair "this hair" then your lips "these lips" he then travelled above your chest "and this heart are mine" "these were already yours from the start" you chuckled "i love you y/n" he said "i love you too kyojuro" he soon pecked your lips.
The end-
Bonus
I soon started to walk to the gate only to see the trainee from earlier he bowed to me and said "im so sorry bye!" he zoomed out of the estate "bye" i said 'wonder what kyojuro told him'

Hope you guys enjoyed the story! 💕 Bye!