Chap 3..... Stuck

Word count: 914

You're pretty sure he notices because he makes a comment on it right away.

"Aww, what's the matter? This isn't how you hoped this would go? Too bad."

He always speaks his mind. And frankly, it's annoying.

Even though you've killed hundreds of people, you still have standards. What would people think of you fucking a robot? These walls are thin.

He tightens his grip and is just won't stop staring at your...you know what. Fucking perv.

That same feeling from earlier comes back. You feel like somebody is tickling you're insides. What. The. Hell!?

Suddenly you gain that same strength that isn't yours. You push him against the other wall with a look of surprise on his face. He's used to being the aggressive one.

Suddenly Bangalore, Lifeline and Gibraltar run in.

You knew those walls were thin. Just not that thin. This isnt good for you. And it's sure as hell going to hurt Revenant big ass ego as well.

Bangalore and Gibraltar rush to pull you off of him, and you let them.

Lifeline rushes to Revenant to make sure he's alright and he just grunts and walks away from her mumbling something.

Bangalore starting shouting in your face about God knows what. You raise your hands up with a tired expression to show her your uncuffed hands. It shuts her right up.

It's hard being tough. Especially when you have people like this that you have to deal with.

She storms out of the room to talk to revenant your guessing. Finally you get your room to yourself. Except you don't.

Wraith is standing in the middle of the doorway.

*Revenant's P.O.V.*

You hear Bangalore storming up behind you.

"Why would you take them off!? They specifically told us not to take them off! What do you not get about that sargent!?"

You stopped walking and looked down at her. "I didn't take them off."

You really didn't and you knew damn well she wasn't going to believe you.

But she just sighed.

"You know what? I don't care at this point. What I want to know is how she pinned YOU up, of all people?"

Shit. But you had no idea yourself. How could one skinsuit be so damn strong? It felt inhuman.

But you also felt something in that room that you haven't felt for a long, long time.

Lust.

What the hell is she doing to you? You almost fucked her. And you wanted to? I mean, you haven't got laid in over 300 years but, what kind of example would that set if people found out?

Found out that you had feelings? feelings that are meant for skinsuits?

"Hello? Earth to revenant? What happened in that room bud?"

"Mind your own fucking buisness." You basically growl at her.

"Whatever. I'm out of here bum. See you tomorrow."

"And I'm not a damn skinsuit. Don't forget it!" You shout at her.

*Acardia's (you) P.O.V.*

Wraith is standing in the middle of the doorway.

"Yay. More shit from the legends. What is it this time?" You groaned.

"Do you hear voices?"

"What?"

Do you hear voices?" She repeated.

"I mean...yeah. I'm sure it's not like how you hear voices though." You did not want to talk about this. Not with her, not right now and definitely not here.

"I do too. They tell me to do things. I do it. They have saved my life. Multiple times. Whether it be inside the games or outside."

Weirdo. I thought this one wasn't supposed to talk that much.

But I guess when you've been locked up for years and finally get to meet someone with similar 'powers' then yeah you would want to talk to them.

"You know how people say they have the devil on both shoulders? That's what it's like for me. Literally. They help me kill people. they make it fun and they have a good sense of humor too."

Her eyes glowed blue for a millisecond and then went back the shade of blue they were earlier.

"How did you get him pinned up on the wall? He would never let someone do that to him willingly."

She is really nosey. Like fuck outta here. Honestly.

"I didn't do it. Well I did, but I had some help from my friends. Ya know, the devils on my shoulder? Specifically the one on the left." You say half sarcastictly.

I'm pretty sure she has no earthly idea what im talking about. And honestly, you don't want to explain.

"Could you get out of my room? It's 10pm and I need to sleep. Like honestly." Your say irritated.

"Oh. I guess nobody told you. We share a room. all the legends do. Except for Bangalore and bloodhound."

No wonder she's so stuck up.

*Two hours later*

Revenant uses his fingers to pleasure you in ways you could never imagine. You knew they extended so they could cut through people, but were proved useful for so much more.

You hold his warm metal body close as he tells you to look into his eyes as he fucks you senseless. You listen.

He has a way with his fingers. You want all of him.

You let go of him so you could move his loin cloth and.....

"Acardia? Acardia! Wake up" wraith shakes you violently with a look of worry on her face.

Did you.....did you just dream all of that? And why are your sheets wet!?

July 4th