Chapter 5..... Championship

Word count: 1456

You and Lifeline land at Thunderdome, and immediately you land on purple armor.

You pick up a R-301 and a Eva 8 auto, which is really good starting loot, and you consider keeping it for the whole game.

Right as you were about to request the hop-up for your eva, revenant pings one, taking the words out of your mouth.

"Hop up here, Double tap trigger. You need that, right ?" He says in a cocky tone.

How did he know you needed one?

"Dibs." You say in a vexed tone.

"Ay Satanisk, ya aint gotta go dat far for tat hop-up. I got one right hea."

You pick up the hop-up without thanking lifeline, she responds with a rude remark.

You can barely hear Revenant growl, you knew he wanted you, alone.

"What was that Rev? Couldn't quite heat you" you say into the microphone, smirking.

Lifeline's com went dead silent. Was she under attack? You didn't come hear to fuck around and carry your teammates.

Even though you were used to being a lone wolf, you decided that you would have to stick together.

"Don't call me that. The hell is a 'Rev'? I go by Revenant. Not fucking 'Rev'." He snarls at you.

Who the fuck was he talking to like that? Not you, that's for sure. You didn't want to deal with him, you wanting to kill.

"Enemy here!" Revenant yells. "Im not waiting for you girlies to catch up!"

Lifeline just caught up to you and yall went to the house revenant pinged. You pull out your tac, just to here him say "whole squads taking a dirt nap."

And he's kill leader? Isn't that great. Some actual compitition.

Moose hooks onto somebody, "good boy" you whisper as you pull out your R-301 and kick the door down.

Not the way you usually role, but you were competing against a robot here. You needed to show him who was boss.

That, and you were blood thirsty.

You immediately downed Wattson, who was trying to set up fences.

Octane rushes in there, you waste a full mag on him, not missing any shots once so ever. "16 health" Thor whispered.

He was low and he knew it. He threw out his jump pad and you pulled out you eva, just to get shot in the back.

You turn around to face bangalore. You thought she would be a problem. You took cover behind a door and activated your ult.

You melted her immediately. But she did quite a number on you aswell. You heard somebody reviving, and figured it was octane.

You ran towards the sound. Wattson had a gold knockdown.

"Octane ran to market. Finish him off for me will you?" You order. Just then revenant appeared right behind you. How did you not hear him?

He started shooting at Wattson who was on the side of the building. You grabbed the gun that he was firing at her and stepped on it. "Go finish bangalore. I got this one." You say.

This was going to be fun.

He growled to himself "Why am I taking orders from a skinsuit?" But went in to finish the job.

You, however planned to do something very, very, different then what the legends called a "finisher".

You socked her in the mouth, then dragged her into the building so you wouldnt get snipped.